Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Chevy 350 swapped Prelude
3,153 Posts
But i thought malken would rule 4eveR?

They did the same thing to Preludepower a few months ago. I guess im gonna see even fewer of you around here now. :(

I miss some of these discussions....

·
Premium Member
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The layout is definitely crap. Too much empty space. I have to scroll forever just to get to the first post in this forum, and then constantly scrolling to read posts.

·
3,153 Posts
hating change is one thing, but its like the whole " new coke; classic coke" thing all over again.
It's intolerable from any reasonable standpoint.

AND WHERE ARE MY OLD GODDAMN SMILEYS

·
Locksley and Bagale?
287 Posts
At least it generated chatter :ROFLMAO:.

These smilies suck. The layout sucks. The fact that you can't exit this view sucks. Get off my lawn.

·
3,153 Posts
lol solids avatar is broken. and no, you couldn't. it'd just show a small list of topics that hadn't been touched in years. It essentially looked like a dead-end.

:malken:

·
BB6'n till R34'n
6,083 Posts
I asked the admin about the OG section being wide open. Doubt we can raise hell about the layout considering they rolled this out across the board.

·
B cuz I got it like that.
2,835 Posts
WTF.......... Where am I?

·
B cuz I got it like that.
2,835 Posts
SOOOO MUCH WHITE SPACE..... holy crap..

·
3,153 Posts
I think there's actually a greater chance of the SoCal PO'ers having another meet than there is a chance of OG's coming back now. =/

·
3,153 Posts
Funny thing is I'm not keen on FB.....maybe I'll get into FB just to be part of PO FB page....lol

Hows things in apocalyptic LA, ODL?

·
Administrator
13,748 Posts
ODL, don't we already have a PO FB page out there? Or did most of us jump in the Prelude People page?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts