Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i've been searching around for parts and i came across this picture and saw the front lip. It is fukkin hot. I wish i could find a head on pic.

Does anyone know what the hell it is?
Who makes it?
Where I can find addtional photos?

i like the lip from that angle and i'd love to see it head on. Help me out!!

thanks in advance luders!

·
Lurkist
4,861 Posts
there's a strange feeling seeing a prelude with that type R spoiler. it's like looking at your step-cousin the wrong way. you know you shouldn't, but she's not really your cousin.
Your step-cousin must be ugly.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Kinda funny how Azect is right on the hood but didnt notice until later on.
Anyways....

Heres a direct link to the Aztect site(in jp though) so find yourself a nice lil conversion from yen to what ever you currency is.

->ƒ‰ƒCƒ“ƒiƒbƒv<-

And yes, the link itself is all f****d up looking.

Edit: Ok I lied, its not a direct link....click coupe/sedan then prelude bb5/6/7/8 AZECT.

·
Living on a Warmer Buoy
2,768 Posts
should we introduce padge to him?

·
Living on a Warmer Buoy
2,768 Posts
must request pics. You are good at that mah azn brotha!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks for the related replies guys. that lip is pretty aweful. lol. good thing i already have my lip kit. i was just curious to see a better pic.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
thanks for the related replies guys. that lip is pretty aweful. lol. good thing i already have my lip kit. i was just curious to see a better pic.
somebody's gotta plow the snow

it's honestly just too much for the lude. it ruins the the lines of the car and makes the edges not "flow" well. unless you're lowered to just about kissing the road, it'll look horrendous.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts