Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking about just doing the following eventually.

- MOMO Cobra shift knob
- aluminum dash kit
- head unit

What have you guys done?

·
Registered
263 Posts
here is the dyed dash, doors, carpet, and headliner. painted a few things on the dash and doors to color match the car.

the only thing left that i need to change are the seats, which are getting recovered the beginning of june.

ntpog gauge mod. i love it. its adds alot to the interior

s2000 push button ignition, and the sparco shift knob

·
Registered
385 Posts
Sparco Torino (red/blk)
Momo Jet Steering wheel
Type S Bezel (CF)
Carbon fiber dash trim

looking to get seats reupholstered in the back.... dont know how much i'm looking at though... we'll find out soon enough though :D

·
Boost Withdrawl... :(
6,152 Posts
hey Thudercat98, the red and black torinos are the limite edition ones correct???

i dont know why theyre limited edition, they should be a part of the lineup...:sad:

my mods:

MOMO Chrome Sphere Shift Knob
AutoMeter Dual Gauge Pod
Autometer A/F Gauge
Autometer Oil Pressure Gauge
ProCarParts Indiglo Gauges
Rockford Fosgate Head Unit

Coming Soon:

Type S CF Bezel
Carbon Fiber Dash Trim
Sparco Torino Seats and Harnesses

·
Offtrack excursion expert
6,762 Posts
jaded_lude said:
here is the dyed dash, doors, carpet, and headliner. painted a few things on the dash and doors to color match the car.

the only thing left that i need to change are the seats, which are getting recovered the beginning of june.

ntpog gauge mod. i love it. its adds alot to the interior

s2000 push button ignition, and the sparco shift knob
Did you do that all yourself? And is your interior silver/blue? And ou have pics of the headliner? What'd you do to it? I was thinking of redying mine black for the whole interior. I don't understand why Honda made the interior black except for the roof. :confused::twitch:

·
Registered
499 Posts
Jaded...is that an s2000 start in your cig lighter???...i was thinking of putting mine there....but still cover it with theblack cover so noone can see it.........how much modding does it take to get the starter to fit in?? will the black cover still fit once its modded?? thanks

JC

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
-Honda OEM leather seats
-Honda OEM carbon fiber panel trim
-Momo Jet 320mm carbon fiber steering wheel
-Momo Sphere carbon fiber shift knob
-Razo carbon fiber pedals
-White gauges with silver bezel rings
-Autometer dual pillar gauge pod
-Autometer white faced Air/Fuel gauge
-Autometer oil pressure gauge
-Custom center console pocket for Apexi VAFC
-Nuespeed short shifter
-Accord Centre Apexi VAFC pocket
-T-Sport 5 stage in dash shift light

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
hey jaded_lude, I got a push start button too, and was going to mount it in the same spot, but I don't know where to relocate the cigarette lighter. I want to keep it since I always keep my cell phone plugged in.

·
Retired, sorta
4,968 Posts
buh_buh said:
hey jaded_lude, I got a push start button too, and was going to mount it in the same spot, but I don't know where to relocate the cigarette lighter. I want to keep it since I always keep my cell phone plugged in.

u could always hardwire it

1 - 20 of 81 Posts