Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
In hunter orange, no less. At least you'd stand out more at 100+mph. Why not just go ahead and paint a big bullseye on the hood for the state patrol

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
DIABLO BABY! hell no thats not a cop magnet. cops dont look for exotics to pull over. they just stare and go whoa... THEN when they see a civic squating on the floor they will go right after it.

------------------

Crystal Blue 99' SS Lude (born on 7/1/99)~when i got it
POWER OF THE SS BABY!
SS= Super Snail!!
There i go...
screen name: CBFORMULA

·
Registered
702 Posts
Me too
I had my nice little countach model

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SuperFleaJQ:
well, considering lamborghinis have been my favorite car since I was just a little kid...
countach, to diablo...to the new VT6.0...i love em all
</font>

·
www.ntpog.org
7,699 Posts
o shieeot! didnt even know they were street legal....YOU RICH BASTARD!!

Ive never seen a lamb on the streets around here..

[This message has been edited by prelude2005 (edited April 29, 2001).]

·
THE LONELY MONK
6,005 Posts
Damn..okay..i'll never be able to afford one of those...I have a hard enough time finding money to buy hotwheels..hahahaha...

--Sam

------------------

With Great Powers Come Great Responsibilities--Never Underestimate the Power of the VTEC

·
C.O.D.
3,542 Posts
my old neighbor used to have an old 90's coutach. it was white. man...i was wut...9 or 10 i think? i wanted to ask if i could see it but..didn't have the ballz too.
haha. he used to leave the garage door open too. and i'd just stand right outside and stare.

·
Banned
2,048 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SuperFleaJQ:
as far as I'm concerned, it's an everything magnet
babe magnet, enthusiast magnet, and cop magnet...
</font>
Hater magnet
I'm sure somewhere out there someone is stupid enough to take a hammer or keys to that car.

------------------
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by atlxchink:
When I try to picture o0OO0o as a moderator, the image of Beavis hacking away at the keyboard comes to mind </font>

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
SuperFleaJQ: Could you tell is it was real. There are a lot of kit cars avaiable now. I had seen what I thought was a ferrari, and turned out to be a fiero! But with all of the rich fuks around here it was probably real.

[This message has been edited by FukDupt (edited April 30, 2001).]

·
Registered
263 Posts
ferrari's seems to be the car of choice in vancouver these days. i've seen more than one maranello, and alot more modena's on the road within the past month. damn rich people!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts