Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I got some new rims a couple weeks back and got a digicam Sunday, so here are some pics of my rims. Let me know what you think good or bad.

rims

I don't really like the camera Sony Mavica FD75, but they were sold out of the Cybershot until next week. So I'll play with this until then.

Thanks guys. I know you will probably butcher me, but I like them.

JP

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I guess I was asking for it, but thanks guys.

As far as the brakes go, I would like the AEMs, or Baers, but I want to be able to put my stock rims back on for dragging, or autocrossing. Any Suggestions?

Thanks again guys...I guess
(where are the fourth gen guys at?)

JP

·
Premium Member
4,329 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by jpprelude:
(where are the fourth gen guys at?)

JP
</font>
They're hiding

------------------
Prelude forum moderator
Prelude FAQ
AIM: jmcn97
'97 Prelude Type-SH (stock)
-15.4 @ 90.8 (finally! ;))

'96 Integra GS-R (R.I.P.)
jmcn.com

·
THE LONELY MONK
6,005 Posts
Not my style of rims..but whatever makes you happy is all that matters.

--Sam

------------------

With Great Powers Come Great Responsibilities--Never Underestimate the Power of the VTEC

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey thanks 99civicLX. So it's 1 out of 7? It's a good thing I like them, otherwise I'd start to feel self conscious.

I know, I need bigger brakes.

What do you mean, jmcn?

JP

·
Banned
2,048 Posts
I think the rims make the car look small, not just the brakes. They look like they belong on a GS400 or similar car...

Then again, I'm not one to ask about rims - up until a few months ago, I was sold on rims that look sort of like TSW VX1s... well, whatever was the original of the VX1.

------------------
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by atlxchink:
When I try to picture o0OO0o as a moderator, the image of Beavis hacking away at the keyboard comes to mind </font>

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by baked:
Uh oh... I know where you live now... </font>
Haha. Like you want my rims Jeff. Yours are beautiful. It's a pretty big city.

Just look for somewhere with trees.

JP

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by spite:
I think the rims make the car look small, not just the brakes. They look like they belong on a GS400 or similar car...

Then again, I'm not one to ask about rims - up until a few months ago, I was sold on rims that look sort of like TSW VX1s... well, whatever was the original of the VX1.

</font>
Thanks man

I agree. They just seem to gobble up the car. I was looking into some tuner-style rims (CP-o35, TE37) but they just exposed too much and then my brakes would look tiny.

And I got these at a steal

JP

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
They are heavier, but The rep from AXIS told me 22 lbs for the 18*7.5. Makes me wonder if he was just full of BS. They really aren't that much heavier considering their size.

I have, however, gone from slow to slower.

Thanks man
JP

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by spite:

</font>
exactly what i was gonna say... those rims belong on a GS400

·
Registered
951 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by jpprelude:
Haha. Like you want my rims Jeff. Yours are beautiful. It's a pretty big city.

Just look for somewhere with trees.

JP
</font>
I'm serious, at least I'm 99% sure anyway...
I was sleeping on the couch at my friends the night of a hurricane about 3 years ago when the fire dept came banging on the door telling us to get out. Their apt. got flooded. By the time we got out there was over a foot of water on the floor.

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by baked:
I'm serious, at least I'm 99% sure anyway...
I was sleeping on the couch at my friends the night of a hurricane about 3 years ago when the fire dept came banging on the door telling us to get out. Their apt. got flooded. By the time we got out there was over a foot of water on the floor.

</font>
Now I'm a little worried.

Humor me with your guess. You are right about the flooding possibility. And from what picture did you get that from?

Where did you go to school again?

JP

·
Registered
951 Posts
My guess is Kensington Park

If I'm right, it doesn't look like you're in the low part. My friends place was right by the tennis courts at the creek. A guy from the other side of the creek (still Kensington) had his jeep float away and get stuck under the bridge.

State is one of the schools I've been to.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts