Honda Prelude Online banner

What do you guys think of the new Mugen rims?

3K views 40 replies 27 participants last post by  preludeh22a99 
#1 ·

Think it's worth the $680 a piece?

See less See more
#4 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Lude2k:
I like the MZ3x one way better, bring them back
</font>
Ditto!

------------------
AIM screename: jsarino
'99 Ficus Green Pearl Type SH:
AEM cai, DC Sports SS header, Mugen exhaust, RH Evo CP-035s, GC/Konis
ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US http://www.planetstarseige.com/allyourbase/

#5 ·
Pure price gouging. I pitty the fools who actually shell out the mad cash for rims or anything from MUGEN for that matter.

With the same money for the rims you could get a damn JRSC (supplement afew bills).

Honestly, do they use some special material or something ? No way you can justify their prices.

#9 ·
I think they'd look nice on a 'lude or ITR, but ... not worth that money! OMG.

Their headers and exhaust are worth it to me - construction quality and nice sound - but rims? No way.

------------------

#19 ·
hrmm but it seems they just changed the finish and center cap on it...in other words it looks just like anohter mf10...but it sure will look good on any honda car...I'll take those wheels..+ a supercharger! hehehhe...lotto! thats whats its for!! hrmmm im going to go buy me some more lotto tickets!

#21 ·
Umm... yeah.. I like em.

------------------
[tHåt©hMå§të®]

95 VTEC Prelude - RS*R, powerslots, Axxis metal masters, Toyo FZ4s, **type-S intake (thanks Andy!!)** 15.040 @ 92.85

95 VTEC Del Sol - AEM, Bullfrog TB, N2 header, Greddy SP, Powerstop Xdrilled, Z3 fenders

www.thatchland.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.