Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know the weight on them, or a really good deal on these wheels? the deals i'm seeing are a set of four 17x7"s for $700 and 18x7.5"s for $960 @rim1.com
i photoshopped them onto my car.. and i like (of course.. they looked like 20"s on photoshop..)

------------------
-Eric
97 Nordic Mist Prelude

[This message has been edited by etherealude (edited April 01, 2001).]

·
Registered
130 Posts
Eric... why don't you ask John. he has hook up on rims. Those are hella nice ass rims, I was thinkin of getting those, but I may get some bronze colored ones or something in black. I don't know I might change my mind like I always do.

------------------
-= VENGEANCE RACING =-
-=CODENAME: VERONICA=-
- 2K Gen5 H22A VTEC SS
- Spectra Blue Mica
- ViS Techno R Full Body

"Get Your Boogie On Gangsta... C-Walk Homie!"

·
Registered
977 Posts
I like the rims, they look sweet.
If you like the way they look on your car, then get them. The price doesn't sound bad either.

Sorry I can't help with the weights.

N

·
0 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by vtec32:
ethereallude,

There was someone selling his set for a pretty good price. I think his e-mail is:

[email protected]

</font>
Yeah... thats me. I have a set of those rims in Hyper Silver, AWESOME condition and they come with TIRES!
Check out my post here from the for sale forum:
http://honda-acura.net/forum/Forum22/HTML/006961.html

[This message has been edited by Neur0sis (edited April 01, 2001).]

·
Registered
273 Posts
I think the GT-Sports look really nice, especially in larger sizes. They look kind of similar to the Advan AVS7/Tantrum but it has fewer and thicker spokes with a concave shapeIts not a race wheel but they're not particularly heavy either. My brother has a set in 19" and they're around the same weight of his old 17" Borbet Type M wheels. You won't notice much of a difference on the 17" since they're only 1" larger but 18" is going to introduce a lot more rotational weight even if they're light weight wheels.

------------------
'99 Milano Red Prelude 5spd (In Atlanta)

'90 Accord EX 4 door (In Ithaca w/ me)

AP-Signworks.com
ABSOLUTE POWER

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Jkuao:
I think the GT-Sports look really nice, especially in larger sizes. They look kind of similar to the Advan AVS7/Tantrum but it has fewer and thicker spokes with a concave shapeIts not a race wheel but they're not particularly heavy either. My brother has a set in 19" and they're around the same weight of his old 17" Borbet Type M wheels. You won't notice much of a difference on the 17" since they're only 1" larger but 18" is going to introduce a lot more rotational weight even if they're light weight wheels.

</font>
i think you mean the Volk Racing Daytona Speeds...

·
Registered
273 Posts
Yeah, they actually do look nearly identical to those Volks. It's just that everyone has AVS7 look alikes that was what came to mind. The Daytona Speeds are a lot less common so I didn't think of them.

------------------
'99 Milano Red Prelude 5spd (In Atlanta)

'90 Accord EX 4 door (In Ithaca w/ me)

AP-Signworks.com
ABSOLUTE POWER

1 - 8 of 8 Posts