Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Dave
1,468 Posts
I think they are dope! I could see them working out really well with the look of your car and the color. Whats the price and offset??

OH...and heres a pic:

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
98VTEC said:
I think they are dope! I could see them working out really well with the look of your car and the color. Whats the price and offset??

OH...and heres a pic:

thanks, not sure on the price, but i'm sure its probably the same as other 1 piece RH...

·
Registered
812 Posts
i cant believe you are stealing my rims, haha, i love these rims, i dont think they are any form of knock off since they are RH...if anything brands will be making knock offs of the GT5, but they would look ill on your car, hopefully ill get mine as soon as they come out, have any clue when they are?

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PreludeVTEC01 said:
i cant believe you are stealing my rims, haha, i love these rims, i dont think they are any form of knock off since they are RH...if anything brands will be making knock offs of the GT5, but they would look ill on your car, hopefully ill get mine as soon as they come out, have any clue when they are?
actually, i seen these wheels like a month ago and called to order them, but they weren't available.I made a thread on these a while back. When I called racing hart at the time, they said late december or january...

I might just get some nice 17s now, because i'm tired of the ****ty ride.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Those RH Evolution GT-5 rims looks nice! I'm getting the RH Evolution C3 for my 2003 Honda Accord EX-V6 and the GT-5s were going to be my second choice. Decided to go with something different because I already have a 5-star rim on my Prelude. I tried searching for those rims online but like you said they are pretty much not available yet. I'm guessing it's going to be about $280 per rim for 18s. IMO, 18s would look a lot better than 17s. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts