Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
jon still has my hrt RIP
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So in Japan, the GIRL is supposed to get the guy presents for Vdizzay.

It's customary to give chocolate but I don't think neither of us will enjoy that.

If you could buy one new thing for YOURSELF right now what would it be?

·
Old School
1,086 Posts
so, wait, lemme get this straight...

in Japan, it's a role reversal of the U.S.... girl gets the guy a present and hopes to get laid, rather than vice versa? :laugh:

i'm fuggin' moving to Japan!!! :jape:

i dunno... get him something inexpensive but personal... doesn't neccesarily have to be "valentine's day" themed, just something to show that you were thinking of him that day...

·
MECP Cert'd Bish
5,820 Posts
I'm a sentimental guy, so mushy crap works for me. I really wouldn't care, as long as it's not like thong underwear or something rediculous.

·
Premium Member
896 Posts
I'm always single on V-day, so :shrug:

A lot of times, I'll go out the day after V-day and get some Godiva chocolates 50% off. :bigthumb: Of course, even at 50% off, it's still overpriced.

Try something simple... a CD that he likes (or that you think he'll like), a nice bottle of wine and cook him dinner. And bonus: These are all things that you can share. :)

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
Buy him and xbox 360 :laugh:

We know that the Japanese people love those.

Shane

·
Living on a Warmer Buoy
2,768 Posts

·
THE LONELY MONK
6,005 Posts
A track jacket would be pimp even though I have like 6 of them.

--Sam

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
V-day is way too commercialized now... if you want to do something really special for him, make him something.

either that or buy him a box of condoms and see how many you two can use in that 24 hour period of time... thats a fun competition for both of you :D

·
jon still has my hrt RIP
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thepreludedude said:

He's been super nice to me since yesterday when I finally convinced him to let me make him cum from just a bj. :D

Men are so simple.

I like Mae's backscratcher idea. He can never reach his back because he's trying to get like Ahhhnold.

·
I kerned the Serif
741 Posts
Whoa I heated up there for a second. :jape:

BJ is like the ultimate gift. Sometimes I try to off-thought just to keep her going.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
I can never cum from just a BJ.....its like foreplay....

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
showoff said:
I can never cum from just a BJ.....its like foreplay....
You have had a good enough bj, thats all :p

Shane

·
Registered
971 Posts
ExodusFX said:
I'm a sentimental guy, so mushy crap works for me. I really wouldn't care, as long as it's not like thong underwear or something rediculous.
louie...come on...i thought thats what you asked for this year :p

honestly...for Vday i think about the persons passion and buy something from that area....that shows that i love them enuff to give them something they love. cheesy i know....but hey...when someone notices that im really into something and does the footwork to find something for it...i LOVE that. :nutty:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts