Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I asked for sport, the 1.4 inch drop, however, when I looked at my springs the other day, I noticed that they are red. Are these the race ones?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I talked to the guy that sold me the springs, and he said that H&R 'is always changing their colors'. Sometimes they come in red, sometimes in black. Is he trying to fool me, or do the sport's come in different colors?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Mine our red (got them used from a friend though and like less than a year old).

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
i've asked this questions b4.. just like you i thought the red ones were the 2.25" drop and freaked out cuz i got the wrong ones.. but 1.4 is also red.. so don't worry.

make sure you have the plastic tube around the springs..

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This changes everything. Let me ask another question - to those who have the sport springs, how much of a finger gap do you have? I have a 2 finger gap, although I just got them last week, so I don't really know if they've settled yet.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Yo guys, how do the H&R's ride? the 1.4" ones?? I'm seriously thinking about giving the GC's i have the boot because the ride quality in my car has turned to complete ****. I mean, it handles like a dream, but it's just a little too much for where i live. Let me know...

gills

------------------
Image uploading. Refresh page to view

1995 Prelude VTEC w/ mods of course.
Why waste $ on a stereo? I juz' wan' speeeeeed n' looks:)

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Right now, after having them on for a week, I feel a huge difference in stiffness. They say 25% stiffer than stock, but I think its a lot more than that. I feel every bump, and I have to drive around sewers now going at higher speeds. I'm pretty sure it'll be a different story combined with aftermarket shocks though.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts