Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
artificially sweet
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been all over So Cal.

First lived in Hollywood when I was a baby, then moved all over San Diego from National City to Chula Vista, Paradise Hills, Eastlake, Mira Mesa, then after high school I moved up here to LA. Now I live in Sherman Oaks... what about you?

Oh and what elementary/middle/high schools did you go to?

I went to Palmer Way, Castle Park, Bethune, O'Farrell, Eastlake High, then Mira Mesa High. Ya, I moved a tad. :eek:

·
Official PO.com Fob
2,062 Posts
hi mae :wave:

til i was 17, i lived in rancho palos verdes, then before my senior year of high school, my parents decided to move us to manhattan beach. although i lived about 20 minutes away from PV, i still attended the same high school :D there is no way in HELL i was gonna switch schools during my senior year :laugh:

i went to mira catalina elementary school, miraleste intermediate, palos verdes peninsula high school, and now attending UC Riverside :bigthumb:

·
PO.Com's E-Pimpologist
3,352 Posts
hi mae and jon :wave: :wave:

i lived in santa ana growing up, then move to irvine when i was in 5th grade. then i move to san diego for college, and live in college area.

Rancho Middle school in irvine
University High school in irvine

·
artificially sweet
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jon Like Wh0a said:
although i lived about 20 minutes away from PV, i still attended the same high school :D there is no way in HELL i was gonna switch schools during my senior year :laugh:
Haha, yeah, I moved to Mira Mesa at the beginning of my freshman year, but refused to change schools, so my dad would drive me down to Eastlake eeeeevery freakin morning [~30 miles] for the rest of the school year. Needless to say he was a tad angry when he found out I ditched everyday. :eek:

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
Raised in Santa Ana and now currently Live in Irvine,

went to University Park-Meadow Park/South Lake/Woodbridge high

·
Registered
974 Posts
whats up, glad to see the west forum getting used more,
i live in alpine, ca which is like 30 - 40 mins east of san diego, basically take the 8 and go east, haha anways i went to Bostonia Christian Elementary, then on to Christian Jr High, then onto Christian High, then to UCSB, hated that then came back home to Point Loma, i love san diego cause basically, its cool. Although our gas prices do kinda blow, but its worth it IMO

·
Super Senior Member
644 Posts
born and raised in San Diego (east san diego, paradise hills, and presently mira mesa). I went to Ulysses S. Grant Elementary School in Mission Hills, Theodore Roosevelt JR. High school in Balboa Park, and Stephen Watts Kearny High School in Kearny Mesa and for college i went to Southwestern College then to Mesa College and now Miramar College...soon to be San Diego State (..if i get off my lazy ass)

·
Super Senior Member
644 Posts
phayze one said:
Haha, yeah, I moved to Mira Mesa at the beginning of my freshman year, but refused to change schools, so my dad would drive me down to Eastlake eeeeevery freakin morning [~30 miles] for the rest of the school year. Needless to say he was a tad angry when he found out I ditched everyday. :eek:

damn your dad must really love you...eastlake to mira mesa everyday crazy haha my dad would have been like wake up at 3am and take the trolley! and if he did drive me id probably hear his famous..when i was your age i used to walk 16 miles barefoot to school speech everyday lol

·
King Ding-a-Ling
143 Posts
Since ive stumbled upon this forum might as well reply....

:wave: Hi everybody...

Born and raised in north county- Oceanside.
From So. oceanside, Jefferson middle school, Oceanside HS. and now Mira costa/CSUSM

·
Estoy Tranquilo
3,864 Posts
Lived in Valley Village until I was 3, then moved a mile away to Studio City... my parents still live in Studio City, and I live in Belmont Shore in Long Beach. :D

Sherman Oaks Lutheran Preschool (Sherman Oaks)
Colfax Avenue Elementary (Valley Village)
Laurel Hall Middle School (North Hollywood)
Crespi Carmelite High School (Encino)
Cal State Long Beach (Long Beach)

·
Registered
510 Posts
I lived in Sylmar, CA till I was about 12, then we moved down to Canoga Park, CA.
Been here ever since.

The schools I have gone through since my life:
St. Joseph the Worker (Canoga Park) - Elementary
Columbus Middle School (Canoga Park) - Middle school (Captain Obvious :p )
Crespi Carmelite High School (Sherman Oaks)
El Camino Real High School (Woodland Hills)

·
KG6TWI
1,796 Posts
Born in Tarzana
Lived in Winnetka (between Canoga Park and Northridge) until about 17 (1997)
Moved in w/ Mom in Palmdale until I graduated HS (1998)
Had 2 different appts in Palmdale until about 2001
Moved to another appt in Newhall until 2003
Bought a condo in Canyon Country in feb. 2003 which is where I live now.

Pre-K through 2nd grade @ Green Gables Pvt school in Canoga Park
3rd - 5th @ Lemay Elementry in Van Nuys (Next door to grandparents house)
6th @ Mullholland Middle School in Van Nuys (Down the street from grandparents)
7th - 9th @ Sepulveda Jr. HS (North Hills, Magnet program)
10th - 11th @ Caonga Park HS
12th @ Highland HS in Palmdale

Now enrolled @ College of the Canyons (COC) in Valencia

moving around alot sucks :(

·
i don't understand...
636 Posts
Home home = Walnut Creek, East Bay, Bay Area, CA
School Home = UCLA/Westwood, LA Area, CA

born in COlumbia, SC lived there for first 15 years of my life.

·
Registered
191 Posts
born: Los Angeles, CA - Queen of Angels hospital
grew up in: Covina, CA - (age 0-13)it was aiight
presently in : San Dimas, CA - (age 13-present) sd cops are a-holes
work: San Bernardino, CA - work is sooooo far
school: Mt. San Antonio College - Walnut, CA

i'm pretty much a valley dude, i only know the 909/626 area's, i always stay local (909). :bigthumb:

·
Hon hon hon
3,261 Posts
born in manchester new hampshire
lived in norwich vermont 1-13
lived across the river in hanover new hampshire 14-15
moved to san diego (UTC area) 16
moved to sorrento valley/mira mesa 18

presently attending UCSD
graduated university city high school, norwich vermont elementary, and i dont remember what my middle school was called :laugh:

·
Premium Member
896 Posts
my turn. In order it goes....

....born in the Philippines, moved to Alameda, Hayward, El Sobrante, Richmond, Antioch, Buena Park, Antioch, Pittsburg, Antioch...then now finally back to Pittsburg.

...now to name some of the places I stayed for several months while I was getting kicked in and out the house as a youngster....Daly City, Long Beach, LA, Cerritos...can't remember where else.

·
Registered
11,229 Posts
Born in Fremont, moved to Tracy at about 2 years old, moved to Manteca at about 7, moved to Palmdale at about 14, moved to Long Beach at 22. :D

South School-Tracy
Golden West Elementary School-Manteca
McParland Elementary School-Manteca
East Union High-Manteca
Highland High-Palmdale
Antelope Valley College-Palmdale
Cal State Long Beach-Long Beach.

ps, moving when you're in highschool sucks big ones.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts