Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it's come time to start looking at rims. I've decided I probably want 7 spokes because I like the looks of them best. I need something that not too expensive because I'm broke. Any suggestions? BTW, it's going on a milano red lude.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Cookout said:
Well it's come time to start looking at rims. I've decided I probably want 7 spokes because I like the looks of them best. I need something that not too expensive because I'm broke. Any suggestions? BTW, it's going on a milano red lude.
i love my motegi mr7s, for looks....they are kinda heavy if you are into serious racing. check my out my sig, they are gun metal 17s

marsh

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Axis Se7en's in gunmetal. the only pic i have of them right now is in my sig.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I really like the motegi mr7's too...does anybody know a good place to find these wheels at?

·
Registered
221 Posts
They don't have the motegi brand on wheelmax.com so i'm not exactly sure where to look for a package deal...anyone?

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
red92si said:
Advan 7's look really nice. The only thing is that they are $$$. :D
If you can afford them get the advans. Tantrums and mr7's are just knock offs of them/

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
The Tantrums are pretty nice, how much do they weigh?
Where can I get the motegi mr7s?

·
Registered
126 Posts
H22aPoweredBatMobile said:
id get racing hart s7's
agree. S7's look sweet. sorry guys but MR7's are the MOST played out rim out there. everyone has it. also RO_JA formula 7's look good too but they dont have it in 4x114.3. but if u have the money go for a 5 bolt swap. :bigthumb: :bigthumb:

drooooooooooooooooooooooool

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I think both the Tantrums and the S7's are very sweet indeed. Now, how much do they weigh in 17's? Does anybody know?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Cookout said:
I think both the Tantrums and the S7's are very sweet indeed. Now, how much do they weigh in 17's? Does anybody know?
motegi MR7's 17's weigh near 24lbs. pretty heavy for 17's

·
Registered
26 Posts
anyone have any pictures of s7's on a prelude? i love them in gunmetal but i can't tell if they'd look good on a 4th gen

1 - 20 of 27 Posts