Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was dry all morning, then as soon as I pulled out of the garage it started to rain :mad: so I decided to take a drive through the countryside and get the lude all dirty:

·
hoop 4 life.
482 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks, emails sent!

sandiegan: Rota, baby! :)

skbest11: Neuspeed sport springs on Koni adjustables

jherm: thanks, I made it out of aluminum screen from Lowes. Its holding up good so far, but I might make a more sturdy one later.

·
Registered
687 Posts
what kind of aluminum screen?

everyone always says that they made their grill from stuff at home depot or lowes, but I wouldn't know what kind of screen or whatever to get. There are so many kinds. Also what do you use to cut the sheet of screening. How do you make it so where you cut it it won't be sharp and scratch the inside of your bumper?

·
Premium Member
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
jherm: its just the screen like you would put in a screen door. It comes in a long roll... I think a 5'x36" roll was $4 or something. They have fiberglass screen and aluminum, I got the aluminum because it was silver (they also have black aluminum) and I thought it would be stronger than the fiberglass. You can cut it with a pair of scissors though.

ds2000: Thanks! It is ironic because I often think about selling my car to buy a 4th gen! btw, you have one of the nicer 4th gens I've seen

·
Registered
234 Posts
Damn Joe!!! Nice pics. Its amazing how nice a dirty lude can look. Now its time to detail it again. HA HA

·
Amanda's biatch
2,018 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts