Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Chevy 350 swapped Prelude
3,164 Posts
Your in luck, and maybe out of luck, it depends.

Here ya go: California Prelude Meet o9 JULY 11th~! - Preludepower.com

Read the first post, it'll tell ya date. You also might want to register there and add your name to the list, because I'm not sure if there is a thread on this site that represents this meet(although there should be)...

I hope you can make it, I'll try...Read the entire thread if you have time, you might also find some new friends...I'm SURE there are a few Prelude owners to talk to in SD.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I have been waithing forever to and I havent heard anything back from him since like June.

Where in SD you at?

·
3,164 Posts
Both of your accounts may have been deleted. If they are not activated within a couple weeks of initial registration, they are deleted.

Creat new accounts or make sure your old acounts are still good.....then PM me with your E-mail and SN you use on that site.......then I will get a hold of one of the Amin there and have your accounts activated.

Thank you.

pkola--I pm'd you.

·
Registered
82 Posts
<----- there is my location

By DnB meet what do you meen? The only thing that I know is DnB is Drum 'n Bass and my friend is a DJ here in the SD area.

·
3,164 Posts
Rudy. It's at a Dave N' Busters("DnB") in San Diego.nk you have to be a member of SoCalPrelude.com to view the thread, but that's the site it's on.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Thanks pIERCE. I will not be making it to that one due to the fact that is the same day as th Ocean Beach Oktoberfest celebration. Going to be there and prbably wont remember much of the night.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts