Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
JDM F22 > USDM H23
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if you could put an h23 into any car what would you put it in. i have my old motor that i blew up and i'm tihnking about a project car with that in it. but the thign is i don't know what car that motor will do the best in. i want to build my motor to make it a turbo/n2o car. oh and most likely this is just for a fast car i really don't care about how it will handle. so what do you guys think? oh and my second option would be to build an h23-vtec and go for all motor. which would you do and what car should i put it in?

·
one day...
794 Posts
how about droppin it into a lightweight hatch and then turbo? if there's room under there... i've seen H22's, but never an H23, and none were turbo.

·
JDM F22 > USDM H23
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that is what i was thinking but what hatch. like a 89-91, or a 92-95, or a 96-99, and i was thinkin about a crx but i wasn't sure

·
JDM F22 > USDM H23
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey concLude what parts do you need? cause i was thinking about selllin it also. but just to let you know my block got a little jacked up. i busted a rod and some other crap. but hit me up on im and maybe we can work something out

·
Registered
777 Posts
i only need a temperature sensor, and that plastic fuel rail looking thing.

·
Registered
762 Posts
ECHprelude said:
put it in a mini cooper. they fit. someone sells the mounts for it online. how cool would that be. :D
Are you serious? That would be really cool if it bolt ups with no problems.

·
Registered
532 Posts
if i can swing it i plan on putting my old h23 in my 1984 tercel...just a pipe dream.

·
Roar!
665 Posts
Will that engine even run after sitting there dormant for 6 years.
He really needs to give that thing to me, he'll never finish.

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
brendon2k said:
92-95 hatch
This is one of my daily dreams...it will happen, too.

J

1 - 15 of 15 Posts