Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
13,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm bringing this back. :) What's your plans for Memorial Day?

·
Chevy 350 swapped Prelude
3,152 Posts
My closest friend and his wife are moving to Tejas(near Houston) next week and their going away party is toonight, headed there with Carne Asada, Chicken and hot links right now.
Later!

·
¡¡¡ǝɹǝɥ sɐʍ sdnʇuǝɯǝɔ
5,889 Posts
Saturday: My boy has pitching practice first thing in the AM. Then he has a birthday party to go to (lazer tag). Later we are going to the races for some dirt track racing with some friends and their families. Some time during the day we are also going to try and paint the boy's room and put together a full size loft bed.

Sunday: we usually go to my grandma's for a cookout but not sure we will go this year since my mom is out of town and my mom is the truest reason we go. But at the same time I know if we don't I will catch a little heck for it.

Monday: no plans that I think of. finish the boy's room. Maybe even changes the brakes and flush the brake fluid on my Pilot.

And sometime in there I have to get my CRX back on the road. Damn top bol on the dizzy is stripped and rounded so we are going to have to pull some magic out of the hat.

·
Registered
6,314 Posts
My wife and I are terrible and planning for holidays, we're going to try and get some mini golf in with the little one and maybe take her out on a paddle boat today. Tomorrow I'm trying to do some yard work and hoping one of my friends has his typical annual BBQ.

·
Administrator
13,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
And sometime in there I have to get my CRX back on the road. Damn top bol on the dizzy is stripped and rounded so we are going to have to pull some magic out of the hat.
Want to pull some magic out of the hat for my Prelude? :D

Saturday Sunday - Wrap up Press Your Luck. Fun reboot of the old show! (no whammy no whammy!)
That show is coming back? Who's hosting it?

House cleaning for us today (taking a break writing to you good folks), going to old town St. Charles tonight for some rolled ice cream and checking out shops. May plan something with our Kenyan friends Sunday afternoon. The husband is out of the country for work, so his wife is single parenting. Our kids will keep her kids entertained. Monday, go see Avengers Endgame again. The wifey hasn't seen it.

·
¡¡¡ǝɹǝɥ sɐʍ sdnʇuǝɯǝɔ
5,889 Posts
Want to pull some magic out of the hat for my Prelude? :D

I just had to pick up the right vice grips to latch onto the bolt. My Harbor Freight set wasn’t quite right. Got the dizzy swapped and then new plugs and the thing runs like it’s on fire now. Apparently I was losing a lot from that weak (now dead) dizzy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,400 Posts
Yardwork (in progress) and a few things around the house. Need to get moving on some car projects for the July meet going, and I have a couple of 3d printer projects to do.

·
Administrator
13,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I like Banks and McHale, hope both shows get picked up. Holey Moley looks interesting too!

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Fri - Flew to the UK, saw my parents and stayed the night
Sat - Went for a run, walked the dog, met some buddies for a quiet night
Sun - Got in from quiet night at 5am, went to Manchester with said buddies to watch the 99 United legends vs 99 Bayern Legends, felt awful all day due to not eating until 3pm, drank more beers, got in late.
Mon - Flew back to NL to view a house, we're putting an offer in and crossing everything.....

I also still need sleep, I'm too old for this life :)

·
B-A-N-A-N-A-S!!
827 Posts
Mowed the property on Saturday, took a trimmer to our hill on Sunday..

Sunday night, a bear came on to the property and got into our garbage cans, so Monday was some cleanup, and and cleaned the garage.

Walmart recently purchased a plot of land that had a storage unit complex on it. A friend needed to clean out his storage unit because of this. We now have 90% of the equipment for an industrial cannabis operation surrounded by old BMW parts.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts