Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
13,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's everyone's plans this weekend?

Going to try and squeeze in a Cars & Coffee event Saturday morning while my kids are in dance. Sunday is up in the air.

·
Chevy 350 swapped Prelude
3,152 Posts
James, post some pics of C&C!

TJ, post some pics of your newly found internets powerz.

I had my most exciting night tnight: pizza and chile verde at a friends.
The rest of the weekend is just working on cars. :)

Ryan, we need a damn update! Is your CRX pounding the pavement?

·
Registered
10,400 Posts
I have to be home tomorrow between the hours of 4-8 pm for the ATT guy to work on my internets.

:rolleyes:
AT&T finally installed fiber in our neighborhood. Was DSL before which maxed out around 18mbps even though I was paying for the fastest speed. After work, when it was busiest, we would routinely see 6-8 mbps. Upload was like 2 mbps.

Now with fiber, when the system is not too busy, I can get 850 d/l with 375 u/l (just tested it). So much better, but now we seem to be limited from the services we download from (e.g. PS store).

Totally worth it!

This weekend is more yardwork, I need to adjust the garage, get some tires unmounted because I sold the wheels, and drop off some 18x18 aluminum plates to be machined to use as leveling bases for the lift.

·
Registered
6,314 Posts
Today took the little one to the park in the morning then cleared my front porch off and cleaned it from top to bottom. It's screened in and typically I do it right after the winter but this yer I slacked. It was filthy.

Tomorrow - Godzilla in IMAX! When I get home I'm going to rotate my wifes tires since I'm hearing a noise I'm about 90% certain is a rear wheel bearing but want to rule out tire noise first.

·
Lurkist
4,830 Posts
Yeah.

The internet works fine, but the tech tore up the baseboard and drywall in the closet near the access panel, then left one of the panel fasteners laying on the floor in the bathroom. Then he texted about an hour after he left...

If he'd have said, "hey man, I messed up your shiz, but we'll fix it", that would've been fine, but sneaking out w/o telling me?

That's a Nope.

Attachments

·
Chevy 350 swapped Prelude
3,152 Posts
lol I'm surprised you managed to change your location.

Hey how was the Animals Farms show?

·
Registered
6,314 Posts
Today took the little one to the park in the morning then cleared my front porch off and cleaned it from top to bottom. It's screened in and typically I do it right after the winter but this yer I slacked. It was filthy.

Tomorrow - Godzilla in IMAX! When I get home I'm going to rotate my wifes tires since I'm hearing a noise I'm about 90% certain is a rear wheel bearing but want to rule out tire noise first.
Godzilla was a POS, 45 min too long, terribly cut and minimal action. As someone that loved Godzilla as a kid I really cant understand why they cant make ONE decent movie!

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Fri - nothing :woohoo:
Sat - Ran 10k, went buggy, cot, carseat shopping for the rapidly arriving due date - bought nothing :laugh:
Sun - Rare 30 degree day here, so went to the beach and both relaxed.

·
B-A-N-A-N-A-S!!
827 Posts
Not much on Saturday-

Sunday, went car shopping. The lease is up on S's Ford Fusion Plug In Hybrid and she'd like another plug in. Looked at the Kia Niro. It's... underwhelming. It's a plug in hybrid, which she wants, but it lacks any style or substance.

·
Administrator
13,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Not much on Saturday-

Sunday, went car shopping. The lease is up on S's Ford Fusion Plug In Hybrid and she'd like another plug in. Looked at the Kia Niro. It's... underwhelming. It's a plug in hybrid, which she wants, but it lacks any style or substance.
What features does she want? I'd say Teslas, but even used Model S is $35k or more.

·
B-A-N-A-N-A-S!!
827 Posts
What features does she want? I'd say Teslas, but even used Model S is $35k or more.
It's an A to B car. Need more trunk space then the Fusion. (The battery takes up like 75% of usable space).

No strictly electric for us. Plug in is a better option.

·
Administrator
13,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Honda Accord Hybrid?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts