Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
13,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's everyone's plans this weekend?

Nothing big for me for Friday. We're seeing our kids after being away at camp all week. Saturday morning, going to Cars & Coffee at the Westport area of town. It's one of the largest monthly meets in the area. Going later in the day for our friends' son's birthday party. Sunday, nothing big.

Will at some point do some yardwork this weekend. My old mower crapped out and bought a nice used one from a lawn company. It's probably one of those things I don't want to spend alot of money on.

·
Chevy 350 swapped Prelude
3,144 Posts
I can't believe it, but I have set up absolutely freakin nothing this weekend. Even right now I sit wondering what to do.

House keeping? Clean?

James, take pics of that big meet, I'd like to see it.

·
Premium Member
896 Posts
A buddy's having his 50th bday at a bowling lounge tonight, so I'll be going to that.
Other than that, there are some optional things on my to-do list that I may or may not get around to: mowing, washing the car, etc.

·
Registered
6,314 Posts
Since it's about 190 degrees in NJ today, I'm doing some toy clean up with my daughter and then going to make some homemade carrot cake. It's an inside kind of weekend for us.

·
B-A-N-A-N-A-S!!
827 Posts
Yardwork before it got too hot, pulled apples from our trees because we've been having bear issues, brought some old batteries and motor oil to be disposed of, bought a new battery for the girlfriend's civic that's been sitting for a few years.

Added some gas, rotated the pistons to get the oil back in, started up just fine. Besides the alternator pulley being frozen. And starting to smoke a little bit. Next on the agenda is replacing the alternator, front and rear pads/rotors, throwing some E30 bottlecaps I've had kicking around because the old tires have been flat spotted, and driving it.

The lease is up on our Ford Fusion and we're really not into another car payment if we've got 4 cars between 2 people.

·
Registered
10,400 Posts
The usual yardwork.

Original plan was to pick up the Prelude on Friday, but they're going to deliver it on Thursday to get a few extra days' work on the car.

Went ahead and went to Austin anyway to go to the outlets (keeps my wife happy) to pick up some shoes for the kiddo and she wanted to look around. I was able to go to Winding Road to exchange some stuff and check out some other race equipment. I recently bought a Stilo ST5 from them, and was very very tempted to get the CF version while I was there, but the cost increase just can't be justified. :)

Tomorrow is some work time on the trailer (winch install) and getting some other stuff cleaned up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts