Honda Prelude Online banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Thanks for the info guys. It really helped out a lot. I have had some trouble with the auto tensioner, I hear it quite a bit, I was wondering if you can just take it off. I had a shop do crower 402's and dc cam gears on my teg, and they just took it off. I wonder if that is ok?

I am really happy with the power, and the cars handling over all. I will probably do neuspeed strut bars. But the car's latteral roll seems to be minimal already.

93 Integra LS - 99 Prelude Base, night and day.

I appreciate the replies, I think I am going to just keep working on the suspension and such. There seems to be minimal gains, as such not worth the money, for bolt ons. And everything else requires a ton of work.

Then after you spend all that money you just get to the speed limit faster anyway. :D

Later

·
Registered
434 Posts
where exactly is the cam seal.... now that u say someting bout it, its kinda true, im always leaking little dripz of oil for some reason, mabe thats da reason.... ive had alot of leaks mabe due to my low suspension, axle seal, oil filter housing ... oil pan plug, threads were gone so i had to drill a bigger hole in da pan and put a bigger bolt in....
preludes were not meant to be lowered, once i find a set of stock springs, im slapping those babies rite back on

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
check out the faq section about the cam seal. i think it's in there IIRC...

21 - 25 of 25 Posts