Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
4ce fed H22
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
****ers loading too much **** in their trucks!!

I was driving home from work about 20min ago, when a truck that had about 12 box spring mattresses loaded in the back had its cargo come loose. It was two lanes over and in front of me. The first mattress went in the carpool lane, the second came falling into my lane, so I swerved to the right and that’s when the third fell into my lane in front of me.

I bashed the **** out of my Datsun’s front valance and driver side fender. Lucky for me I didn’t have any more damage then that… but damn it, I didn’t even get his license plate number. I just called the CHP and no one reported it. ****!!!!!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
woop woop!
3,697 Posts
OMg that sucks man... I'm sure hopefully someone perhaps followed him and called it in for you so they can at least arrest him in the short future.... the same thing happened to my brother. He was going up 101 and taking the onramp to 280/680 when a mattress just fell right in front of him... He received some front end damage too... the truck driver ran off AFTER he stopped and saw what damaged was occurred... luckily my bro got his license plate though.

did it even look like the driver was aware of what happened?? This would be the 3rd or 4th incident i've heard of dealing with mattresses falling off... the other time being on 280.

Glad you're okay!... coulda been worse though right right? hehe :) and btw, I loveee datsuns.. .they are such cute clean cars :D

·
4ce fed H22
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Im fine.. and now that I calmed down the damage isnt that bad. its just on the bottom of the fender and edge of the front valance.

I think I can hammer it out :( Ill get a better look at it in the morning.
I think they were new... I didn't get a good look at them as they were FALLING TOWARD MY CAR!!! lol

edit: and yes, it could have been a lot worse. I could have been driving the Prelude. :eek:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts