Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided that I want a set of Volk GTA or GTN. Where should I look to get these. Best service and prices is what I am looking for.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,166 Posts
I didn't know that you sold Volks. Damn. I just ordered some for my WRX. I ordered a set of 17" AV3's with a +51 offset. I got anthracite centers with a Polished lip. The custom color is going to take awhile from what I was told. I paid a tad over 2200 for them with the color, And shipping. Can you do a better deal on that? if so, then I will cancel the order and order from you.

·
Registered
9,437 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Dr. James:
I didn't know that you sold Volks. Damn. I just ordered some for my WRX. I ordered a set of 17" AV3's with a +51 offset. I got anthracite centers with a Polished lip. The custom color is going to take awhile from what I was told. I paid a tad over 2200 for them with the color, And shipping. Can you do a better deal on that? if so, then I will cancel the order and order from you. </font>
Dr.James, didn't you order the WRX with those $3000 BBS wheels? now you're getting the volks instead?

------------------
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by malken00:
I like to rub my nipples while watching the shopping channel </font>
[This message has been edited by o0OO0o (edited April 07, 2001).]

M

·
0 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Dr. James:
I didn't know that you sold Volks. Damn. I just ordered some for my WRX. I ordered a set of 17" AV3's with a +51 offset. I got anthracite centers with a Polished lip. The custom color is going to take awhile from what I was told. I paid a tad over 2200 for them with the color, And shipping. Can you do a better deal on that? if so, then I will cancel the order and order from you. </font>
Dr.J... good choice on the AV3's... they are a good.. but heavy... wheel

------------------
Malken00
[email protected]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts