Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Putt Putt...Vroom Vroom!
3,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can get both for about the same price, so If you were given the choice, which would you choose? Or would you wait a week and pay extra to get the double layer vis hood?

answer quick....since i might actually get the hood tonight, lol :D

·
PO.Com's E-Pimpologist
9,508 Posts
ok first up how heavy are your VIS hood?? mine is 12 pounds, i been using it 12 months not a problem. mine is grade A. i love mine, i would suggest VIS, cause one of my buddy's FI had a lil fitment problem, nothing too bad. so it totally up to you, o yea which grade VIS?? A, A+ or AA? if any lower then any of those, get FI

·
Putt Putt...Vroom Vroom!
3,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Re: VIS or FiberImages CF hood?

rayweipu said:

any pictures on that?

i'd go with the double layer if they look good. otherwise, VIS for me. FI is only a few lbs ligher, but a whole lot more expensive. it's really up to you.
no pictures; allen said he'd get pics asap. As i said in my post, i can get the FI hood for about the same price as the vis. thats why i'm asking which one people would get.

·
PO.Com's E-Pimpologist
9,508 Posts
Re: Re: Re: VIS or FiberImages CF hood?

DudewithaLude said:

no pictures; allen said he'd get pics asap. As i said in my post, i can get the FI hood for about the same price as the vis. thats why i'm asking which one people would get.
ben if you wanna see example of VIS hood, you know to look for me, i have a Grade A, Steven pearl type SH has a grade A+ it actually has C/f under part of the hood, and looks hot for show when you open it up and see C/F under there:bigthumb:

·
WHITE RUSSIAN !
5,949 Posts
How do you know or find out the GRADE of the hood. Which grade has less flaws and higher quality.

How does the grade system work?
is the underside of the VIS CF hood thats made out of CF as well...really that worth it?

·
Premium Member
8,271 Posts
SK Honda 7 said:
How do you know or find out the GRADE of the hood. Which grade has less flaws and higher quality.

How does the grade system work?
is the underside of the VIS CF hood thats made out of CF as well...really that worth it?
that's what I'm wondering....how can you tell? allen never told me what grade it was when I bought it :(

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.