none

------------------
Billy
North Texas Prelude Owners Group
www.ntpog.org

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
I like the DOHC vtec stickers that come on Civics. I know that sounds ricey to some, but I think it's tastefully designed, and the placement is good by the rear wheel.

As for me, all I've done is put an AEM sticker on the plastic door skirt up by the front splash guard. It's not very noticeable, and since I have AEM pulleys and CAI, I think I've earned the right. Plus, I'm pleased with them so I don't mind advertising.

Oh yeah, I also have silver pinstripes. I think they look good, although only about one in ten other Prelude owners are in favor of them.

------------------
My Mechanic

·
retired
7,431 Posts
put "VTEC POWER" on the side of the car starting from the rear panel to the front panel.

every civic on the road will be teriffied of you.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Joon- nope didn't get any email from you! my email is [email protected] incase you have the wrong one.

ok let me explain, when i had first got my lude in sept i was into all show so i had ordered these graphics

but at first when i put it up against the car it didn't look like it would look good on the lude since it was mainly made for the accords lines. So after my neighbor and i finally decided on a decent way to stick them we messed it up
, but the guy Vigg, was so cool that he offered to cut me new graphics, any style i want, and install it free...and he keeps catching me at the mall and at the local import shop and reminding me so i figured what the heck, I already paid for the graphics might as well get some!

N

·
0 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SADWAP97:
put "VTEC POWER" on the side of the car starting from the rear panel to the front panel.

every civic on the road will be teriffied of you.
</font>
NO NO No! You have to get "V-TECH POWER!"

All kidding aside, I don't think the Lude needs any vinyl graphics ...

------------------

*These RIMS are FOR SALE!*

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OK for crying out loud i'm not trying to look like an ass driving around with all this crap like vtech and powered by honda written all over my damn car!

·
Registered
6,314 Posts
I htink all the flack your getting is because most of us here like the KISS idea best. You know Keep It Simple, Stupid! Someone said it best to me Less is More on the lude and if you look at most of our rides you'll see that's the case.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts