Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Sarah is my baby
3,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend was at Lenox Mall in atlanta today and spotted Vince Young. I guess he thought my friend was a little kid, 'cause he got a picture with him (friend in actually 20 years old):

·
¡¡¡ǝɹǝɥ sɐʍ sdnʇuǝɯǝɔ
5,889 Posts
I think you're friend is 12 and you're a pedophile

·
6MT RWD
920 Posts
He's gonna fail in the pros.

·
Wow! Look at that
427 Posts
Jon Like Wh0a said:
^ ditto. and to all those that say that texas beat usc, they didn't, vince young beat usc :)
Someone is bitter.

;)

·
Official PO.com Fob
2,062 Posts
apocalypse said:
if one person can beat a whole football team, how would he fail in the pros?
because a running quarterback will get completely slaughtered. it's one thing to have a running quarter back in college football...only because you might only have 2 or 3 good defense players. in the pro's, you got all the best defense players from every college in the US, young won't stand a chance.

·
Crunk + Hyphy = Sam
4,989 Posts
apocalypse said:
if one person can beat a whole football team, how would he fail in the pros?
he played mainly in a shotgun formation, which will be different in the pro's. however, i do see him doing well in the pro's. go figure

SAM

·
Tall-Scott
649 Posts
SNsLude said:
So is there any particular reason why celebs flock to this lennox mall? Hella upscale stores or what?
Not particularly. In fact, Phipps Plaza which is very close to Lenox is actually far more ritzy than Lenox. I'm not sure why they're always there. Probably a combination of the fact that at any given time there are 25490825 celebrities in Atlanta and Lenox Mall is more to rappers' and athletes' tastes (ie: more urban stores, sports stores, etc. and less Saks 5th Ave.). I always see celebrities in the CNN center so I think it's just the fact that celebrities are crawling all over Atlanta, all the time.

·
Crunk + Hyphy = Sam
4,989 Posts
ScottMan said:
Not particularly. In fact, Phipps Plaza which is very close to Lenox is actually far more ritzy than Lenox. I'm not sure why they're always there. Probably a combination of the fact that at any given time there are 25490825 celebrities in Atlanta and Lenox Mall is more to rappers' and athletes' tastes (ie: more urban stores, sports stores, etc. and less Saks 5th Ave.). I always see celebrities in the CNN center so I think it's just the fact that celebrities are crawling all over Atlanta, all the time.
what he said.

SAM

·
Sarah is my baby
3,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah, Phipps Plaza is across the street from Lenox Mall (literaly) and I've never seen anyone I recognize there . . . but I've seen Kanye, a few Real World members, and a good number of professional athletes at lenox.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts