Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
9,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sorry, GB is now closed.

CLOSEOUT!!!!

Due to our supplier discontinuing these, we will be closing out current stock at $139 shipped. We have very few of these left and when they are gone, we will no longer carry them.

"Plug and Play" VAFC version 1 and 2 harnesses:

By plug and play, I mean these things plug RIGHT into the VAFC. No wiring needed! Installs literally as fast as you can unplug your ECU wiring and plug it back in. This unit replaces the "pigtail" that comes with your VAFC 1 or 2 that you have to cut and splice into your factory wiring. It eliminates the cutting and splicing and makes it a plug in play solution that's a snap to install.

These harnesses are GUARANTEED to work on all OBD1 Hondas (92-95) OR OBD2a (96-01), not just Preludes. Pass this info on to any buddies that might have Civics, Integras, Accords, etc.

Build quality on these harnesses is EXCELLENT. This is by far the best harness you will find anywhere, you will not be disappointed in the quality. ALL pins are wired through, not just the ones that are used (that's why it will work on all Honda models for a given OBD generation).

OK, so what you really want to know:
- $139 SHIPPED (Priority) in the US. Email me for int'l shipping.
- Payment will be handled via PayPal (see links below).
- I have these in stock and ready to ship!

Email me or post if you have any questions.

OBD2a VAFC2 P&P Harness (96-98 Civic, 96-99 Integra, 96-01 Prelude) SOLD OUT

OBD2a VAFC1 P&P Harness (96-98 Civic, 96-99 Integra, 96-01 Prelude) SOLD OUT

OBD1 VAFC2 P&P Harness (92-95 Civic, 92-95 Integra, 92-95 Prelude) SOLD OUT

OBD1 VAFC1 P&P Harness (92-95 Civic, 92-95 Integra, 92-95 Prelude)

I am also offering them specifically for the S2000:

S2000 VAFC1 P&P Harness (00-05 S2000 w/F20C or F22C) SOLD OUT

S2000 VAFC2 P&P Harness (00-05 S2000 w/F20C or F22C)

Finally, we are also offering OBD conversion harnesses with P&P VAFC!

OBD2a to OBD1 Conversion Harness PLUS VAFC2 P&P SOLD OUT

OBD2a to OBD1 Conversion Harness PLUS VAFC1 P&P

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
I highly recommend getting one of these. I've never taken out my ECU before installing my vafc, but now that I've done it with a PnP harness, I dont see how anyone can get down there to do a good job soldering....

·
Registered
9,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, they will work in base, SH, and sportshift/auto models. All wiring is passed through, they are made to be universal on all Hondas for these years.

·
Registered
9,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
No problem with JDM ECUs. Beware that the 96 4G is OBD1 in Japan. If you have a JDM or "graymarket" 96Prelude you need to get an OBD1 harness.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I just got mine today! All I can say is I'm highly impressed. Extremely fast service and I can not believe how good it looks. This is top notch!!

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
OK one last question before I buy, what would it cost me top have you toss a few extra PINS in the box along with my harness? I used the twist and jam method on my VTEC wire after the JDM swap. I can't find the oem PINS anywhere. If this ispossible let me know so I can order and include the extra

·
Registered
9,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OEM pins aren't available except from AMP or a major reseller since you have to buy them in bulk. Best bet is to swipe some from a junkard (just cut some factory ECU harnesses up).

I have a few spares and can put a couple in if you specify what you need (narrow data or wide power pins).

Not sure what you mean by twist and jam. If you yanked out or shoved back in the OEM pins without undoing the locking mechanism properly, you have damaged the plastic housing and there is no hope the pins will ever stay in.

·
Registered
9,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
No. The car won't run right with the VAFC not plugged in. The harness breaks a few connections that the VAFC then bridges.

Installation doesn't take very long, you can wait and install it when you get the VAFC.

·
CRACKHEAD
99 Posts
How long is the Harness from the ECU to the VAFC?

·
SHIFT_yourowndamnself
1,586 Posts
GREAT PRICE PEOPLE!! i paid 180 shipped and thought it was WORTH IT. Craftsmanship is perfect....OEM if not surpassing OEM standards. :bigthumb:
Bump for TODD

·
Registered
283 Posts
AWESOME PRODUCT
I cant talk enough about this P & P harness... when I got it I didnt know about this thread and didnt know what it would look like(I was taking the sellers word) when I got it I was thinking that I would have to modify it in some way....but no...this thing was as good as HONDA OEM looked like it belonged there...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.