Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I bought that damn harness from Hondaautomotiveparts, but it's a different connector. Does it fit right up to the h3c bulb or do I need to make adjustments?

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
GroundZero112 said:
Try doing a search; I recall there being a write-up of how to use the USDM fog switch with JDM fogs.
Indeed there was a write up on the switch, but I'm talking about the exterior wire harness. Can the USDM one fit up to the JDM H3C fog bulbs or do the USDM fogs use H3 bulbs?:confused:

·
Boost Withdrawl... :(
6,152 Posts
Ludatic probally knows...

·
Honda Prelude
732 Posts
i have the usdm exterior and interior harnesses for my JDM fogs...

just a little splicing here and there...

Jaketheslayer helped me, Pm him :bigthumb:

·
Adm!n!strator
146 Posts
xxH22Axx said:

Indeed there was a write up on the switch, but I'm talking about the exterior wire harness. Can the USDM one fit up to the JDM H3C fog bulbs or do the USDM fogs use H3 bulbs?:confused:

USDM fogs do use H3 bubls

·
Premium Member
1,796 Posts
You can use h3 bulbs. I have them in mine, I just had to ground them (thanks for Ludatic for the writeup on that) to use them with the wiring harness that came with the fogs. I don't see why you wouldn't be able to use the USDM harness as long as you make sure the foglamp is sealed where the wiring plugs into the back so water doesn't get inside.

·
Retired, sorta
4,968 Posts
sorry i didn't see this thread

i'm a lil confused

u have the USDM harness correct?

and you want to make it work with the JDM fogs (H3C bulbs more specifically)

if that's the case, then that write-up i did does NOT work, the conversion i did was to let u use USDM bulbs (h3) on the JDM harness (h3c)

if you want to use the USDM harness, (i'm not quite sure on this, u should do a search to confirm), but i believe u tap into the usdm harness, and get some female disconnects. that way it'll work with the JDM (h3c) bulbs.

·
Registered
145 Posts
the JDM fogs use the H3C bulbs. H3's won't work. You can do a conversion though. Check out NTPOG.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts