Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have a 92 prelude h23(2.3L) auto, and im about to get some mods for it but i just wanted to know some peoples opinions and advice. I want to get the AEM V2 intake for my car but not sure if theres anything better or whatever. for the exhaust system i was going to buy a bundle off ebay that was a full megan racing set which had the headers, pipes, test pipe, and a 2.5" tip. theres also a chip that i got for christmas but im not to sure what it does. it says mugen power on it and my brother said he got it off ebay too since it was cheap. i have no clue about it and was wondering if i anyone could help me with that. also the ABS light on my car has been on for a while and my brakes are/work fine, what would be up with that? but other than that just let me know your opinions and advice.

·
Registered
62 Posts
i would say pay less on the intake, i went with a cheap ass ebay intake and as long as you have a good filter and hit cold air your all good, for the exhaust i would say just go with a megan header with a 2.5 collector and ebay 2.5 piping with an obx high flow cat and a catback of your choice but thats just me

1 - 2 of 2 Posts