Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
SHLUDE
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I got a call from the lady I was e-mailing with from Ukrops. It wasnt good :(. She said that their attorny wouldnt allow it for whatever reasons. She was very cool about it and actually seemed upset. Also she gave me two other ideas to have it at, and further more asked that if I needed any more ideas to shoot her an e-mail.

The first one she gave me was a church on Courthouse Rd. Probably 5 min if that from the Ukrops location. Courthouse is also right off of Midlothian Tpnk. The church she said is not open on Sundays. Im gonna go check out this place soon to see whats up. Also the community college I go to could still be a place to meet up. We should keep the same time as from the previous idea, 2:00 I believe. Ill post again when I check it out.

·
SHLUDE
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea I dont see why not. Everyone seems to like that date. We just are going to have to move it to a new location.

·
SHLUDE
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alright Ive figured it out. Let meet at John Tyler Community College. Its right off of 288 and should be plenty of signs. I say we should meet there from 2-5 and from that point go somewhere to take pictures of all the cars with the sunset. What do you guys think? We still need somewhere to take some good pictures with the sunset.

Midlothian Campus
Street Address
800 Charter Colony Parkway
Midlothian, VA 23114

·
epicifying since 09!
1,588 Posts
**** it......plan it get it off the ground.....just make sure you post up where its gonna be at man....I get inet time for **** while underway.....get this to AP am vapog man.....and if you want keep it up on the Dragva page, but I dont want to put it out to Drag, too much rice and **** that would show up...non-prelude **** that is.

Its like when I posted up the 757 Preludes asking about who was going to rotor toaster.....everyone BUT preludes wanted to tag along.....I had to tell them all no....

Cant wait to meet you all who decide to show up......

Catz

·
SHLUDE
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Someone asked if he could bring Preludes with him and I said yea. I think I updated the first page, awhile back, of the DragVa website to say:

Not trying to go all out with the amount of people so Id like to keep it just to Preludes

So Im sure that covers it, no need to get your panties in a bunch! ;) The DragVa Im mainly using it as a site of reference when I post in other Prelude forums, because here you have to be a member to see the thread.

·
epicifying since 09!
1,588 Posts
I dont wear panties.....ok sometimes
but they arent bunched

Im just pissy that Im having a ****ty time underway...I want to be back working on my lude and getting her al lclean and ****....I have 7 months of the next 8 underway and 9 of the next 12 underway...so im not all that pleased with whats going on at work....I just want to get in the lude and drive.....its my anti-drug....:nutty:

·
SHLUDE
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not many people showing up from here, eh?

·
SHLUDE
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Anyone coming from here? Or am I going to be the only one rockin' a PreludeOnline.com sticker?

·
epicifying since 09!
1,588 Posts
I have to totaly bail

My wheel studs got all busted up and Im waiting on my H&R Track+wheel spacers to get in so I know what else I need to order before I get my knuckles off and have the hub assembly pressed out and it all put back together

·
miss real PO OT whore
483 Posts
so what happened with the meet? I kept reading the posts thinkin "damn I'm too late" but it's lookin like u guys didnt even meet up. Lemme know if ya plan on meeting up, I'm in md and would LOVE to cruise!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts