Honda Prelude Online banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure of the year, I know it was the last year they made them.. well at least the last generation they made them.. it had the funky raised boomerang spoiler..
ANYWAY. coming home at like 1130pm down route 309 up in montgmoryville PA cruisin at like 65 or so in 5th gear.. Up from behind zooms this red Tsi so I drop to 4th, but couldn't make up the distance.. BUT we get caught up at a red light next to eachother.. neither of us look over or orev.. Light goes green we both accelerate moderatly, then he just punches it.. I was keeping my car at 5,000 rpm just in case.. so as soon as he punches it I hit it.. he jumped on me by like 1/2 a car, but when I hit it I made up the distance and pulled about a fender on him.. zoom up to like 90 or so and keep creepin away from him.. couldn't call it pulling away but definetly pullin a bigger lead. Get caught at the next light, this time we both rev, at the launch he takes me by about 3/4 of a car.. but by the time I am shifting from 2nd to 3rd I have about half a fender or so on him again.. take it up to like 80 or so.. same as before just creeping away from him.. get caught AGAIN at a light.. this time no revving.. just take off quickly keep it in second at around 5000 rpm aain.. dead even, look over at him, make eye contact and then PUNCH it.. I hear him hit it too, but he can't catch up at all.. Finally I turn off 309....
The car was definetly a Tsi.. it had the writng in purple letters on the rear quater panel by the passangers side door... Not sure if it was AWD or not, but definetly stock from the looks of it.. also I had my windows down and radio off.. and his BOV sounded SOOO Sweet....
Andres

------------------
1994 VTEC
Eibach Pro-kit, KYB AGX shocks, AEM CAI, AEM pullies, Thermal exhaust.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.