Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
shake dem haters off
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning I was putting back the black part around the sidemarkrs (which I painted silver) and I noticed that my air filter had fallen off. It was just sitting on the splash gaurd part. WTF!? I guess it wasn't on tight enough? I have AEM CAI. Do you guys think any damage was done???

------------------
°º CTEC Racing º°
°º Houston Prelude Club º°

·
Registered
9,437 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by LuDeGirL1004:
This morning I was putting back the black part around the sidemarkrs (which I painted silver) and I noticed that my air filter had fallen off. It was just sitting on the splash gaurd part. WTF!? I guess it wasn't on tight enough? I have AEM CAI. Do you guys think any damage was done???</font>
probably just sucked in some sand and dirt into your engine, no big deal. did you hear the filter rolling around in there at all?

------------------
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Joon525:
I'm one step ahead of you and one step behind o0oo0o</font>

·
used to sell mix tapes
5,446 Posts
i did on 0-60 run with my air filter off just to see what it felt / sounded like... then i got freaked out an put it back on, imaging a bunch of crap flying into my engine.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Maybe it did suck in a Civic...it might have been one of those, what are they called....SI

vnt

1997 Prelude (Non-Sh) Eucalyptus Green "TEAM ALL SPORT RACING"
AEM Intake, 5Zigen Fireball Exhaust w/Gutted Cat, 18 Degree Advanced Timing, DC C/C Header, DC Short-Shifter, Gutted Interior, Sprint Race Springs, Front & Rear Strut Bars. Clear Lenses All Around w/Hiper White Bulbs & Alteeza Tailights.
[email protected]
"BIG BLUE FLAME"

[This message has been edited by vntperformance (edited April 06, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by vntperformance (edited April 06, 2001).]

·
Registered
235 Posts
My CAI came loose from the throttle body but I wasn't that worried because I think I noticed it almost right away and the air up there should be cleaner than the air at the filter.

I'd change my oil right away though if my filter came off. Just for peice of mind.

------------------
SlntSam

2000 Base, Sebring Silver
Member - Toronto Prelude Club

"The General" :)

·
shake dem haters off
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Whew. Actually I didnt hear anything rolling around cuz I always have music on...I guess I shouldn't ask my bf to put it back on. I'm gonna have to do it myself.

DelTapywa? You goofy guys...

Oh yea...Civic is my puppy's name.

------------------
°º CTEC Racing º°
°º Houston Prelude Club º°

[This message has been edited by LuDeGirL1004 (edited April 06, 2001).]

·
Crunk + Hyphy = Sam
4,989 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by HuNDaCK4LiFe:
i killed civics alot of time..
want to have to puppy going agains my pomeranian?! Woofy would kill Civic.
</font>
Uhhhh, CIVIC is a pitbull, he'd slaughter Woofy, right Lisa?

SAM

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
SHO NUFF!! Civic is a killer these days, he scares me!! AND dog fighting, i think, is one of the cruelst things to do to a dog! They are like little humans, except Civic, hes like a blood thirsty ZOMBIE!

ray

1 - 18 of 18 Posts