Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
This really is FANTASTIC! Thanks for posting it. What exactly is this publication bundled with? It's not in the helms. Unbelievable how complicated ATTS is, mechanically and electronically. Lot of the mechanical parts shown in this document aren't at all in the helms.

·
street racing instructor
3,384 Posts
Wow, an early PO.com member!

A++ for making a digital copy of this. This kind of thing is so rare, I am very happy you did this.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Glad I could help. I got this manual off ebay when I was rigging up an ATTS indicator. Never finished it but IIRC you can use the ATTS oil pressure sensor voltages to gauge how much torque is being applied to which direction.

Fun fact: did you know ATTS corrects for off-throttle oversteer?

·
Premium Member
515 Posts
Glad I could help. I got this manual off ebay when I was rigging up an ATTS indicator. Never finished it but IIRC you can use the ATTS oil pressure sensor voltages to gauge how much torque is being applied to which direction.

Fun fact: did you know ATTS corrects for off-throttle oversteer?
is that so. Damn i love atts:bigthumb:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Man, I knew it! I knew the ATTS unit corrected for oversteer.

To the OP, you are awesome. This gives me information to rip on people who think they know whats going on with the ATTS system.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'mma noob to tha prelude game and i just bought a 97sh wit no cel and i was runnin 1st pretty hard and for some reason it felt like i hit rev limiter and it bogged then i shift to 2nd and everything was normal but cel and atts are now on.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I don't know if it's my computer but
neither of those links work?

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
this is awesome info.

this document shows the check bolt to be the joint bolt at the end of the inlet hose that is above the drain bolt. the helms says the check bolt is the small bolt below the fill bolt and on that same side... which is it? and if my atts is giving 65 dtc after about 25 mins of driving or about 10-15 miles of driving. just recently installed an s2000 steering wheel and mishimoto radiator and oil cooler respectively. doing the small check bolt the oil oozes within maybe a minute. too much oil maybe?

thanks for any help.
been trying to figure this out for weeks now...

·
Registered
5 Posts
reply to XxEbP_eM1xX:
Mine did a similar thing. I was running hard in 2nd, 3rd, and on the throw from 3rd to 4th, it jumped out of gear and hit 8000 rpms. after that, my CEL came on. it was doing some crazy idleing too. turns out i messed up the IAC some how. the ATTS light comes on automatically whenever the CEL does because the ATTS shuts itself off to prevent damage to the system.

·
Registered
388 Posts
was the motor warm? because if you mash it when its not the motor does hit a rev limit when cold to prevent damage to the head and head gasket. btw might wanna check post dates...those post were pretty old.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts