Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will probably (95% chance) be selling my Type S pistons, as I am going to be going with a different setup (again, 95% chance).

These Type S pistons (standard bore) have been modified by Endyn, and they have been coated; thermal barrier on the dome and a lube coating on the skirt. Larry smoothed the edges some to prevent detonation, and reshaped the dome a bit. The coating will also help prevent detonation as well.

Ideally, I would like to get about $400 ~ $450 for them (the coating is about $100, and the pistons run $250 ~ $300, but I don't know the cost on the labor to modify the pistons).

So, I wanted to see if there was any interest for them here.

I know I am not supposed to put for sale ads here, but hey, it's a Prelude specific part!
Besides, I would much rather sell them to someone I know rather than a complete stranger.

Also, as for installation, you're on your own! I have enough stuff to do already!

------------------
Billy
North Texas Prelude Owners Group
www.ntpog.org

·
Registered
97 Posts
What kind of power gains did you receive from the pistons? How much of a compression raise is it on a stock H22? Thanks.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by B16ASol:
What kind of power gains did you receive from the pistons? How much of a compression raise is it on a stock H22? Thanks.</font>
Sorry, I forgot to say, these pistons are completely brand new. Never been installed.

They raise compression on the H22 to 11:1.

------------------
Billy
North Texas Prelude Owners Group
www.ntpog.org

·
too much jdm stuff
842 Posts
Billy.. you're getting (typing now
) mail!

-Erik

------------------
[tHåt©hMå§të®]

95 VTEC Prelude - RS*R, powerslots, Axxis metal masters, Toyo FZ4s, **type-S intake (thanks Andy!!)** 15.040 @ 92.85

95 VTEC Del Sol - AEM, Bullfrog TB, N2 header, Greddy SP, Powerstop Xdrilled, Z3 fenders

www.thatchland.com

1 - 4 of 4 Posts