Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there I am driving a 1999 Prelude Type S. I am from Singapore.

I am thinking of changing my flywheel. Looking at Competition Clutch Light Weight Flywheel.14lbs. Anybody tried this before? Do they have a flywheel that fits my car?

If not do u guys have any reccomendations. I want something not too like. 12-14 lbs will be nice. Not easy to get help from Singapore as this car is very rare.... pls help guys.:)

·
Registered
185 Posts
Jun do a 5.5kg (12.1lb) lightweight Chromoly flywheel. Aluminium ones have replaceable friction plates (no need to re-machine or replace entire flywheel) and pretty much anything would be cheaper than Jun. Exedy also used to do a Chromoly flywheel for H22A's, but I guess it is now discontinued because I don't see it on their site.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. I saw a light weight flywheel 14lbs. By Competition Clutch. Any guys using their stuff. Hows the review?

I also interested in their super single clutch kit. :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey guys i bought a comp clutch flywheel 14lbs.. hope its good cant wait to fit in on. Thanks for the input guys:p

·
Registered
58 Posts
I have the CC 12lb one, I love it. The only break-in period you'll have is with the clutch so follow the break-in instructions for that and you'll be good

1 - 11 of 11 Posts