2,018 Posts
lilredlude said:

he drove mine.. it wasnt TOO scary... :uh:

yeah it is an LSD.. In a way

·
SHIFT_yourowndamnself
1,586 Posts
xpreludex29x said:
lmao.. im not THAT bad.. lol.. i'll drive niice if you want me too lol.. i never drive peoples cars recklessly, unless they ask me too ;)
I let him drive my pop's titan. And knowing rich..RWD + V8 = DORIFTO ACTION wiht rich. hahahahah he behaved..

TItan is SOLD btw

·
Type SH'in...
2,229 Posts
The Oreo said:
it's not a full-time LSD. u will see the difference later.. :p It only works when pushed hard in a turn... not during launches or acceleration
Launch: LSD > ATTS [ATTS does nothing in straight line launches]

Turns: ATTS > LSD [LSD can allow slippage and hence different rotating speed for inside wheel, but cannot transfer torque like ATTS and hence gets owned by ATTS, which can actually tighten your line in a turn with throttle application]

·
Type SH'in...
2,229 Posts
lilredlude said:
well, atts is considered an lsd, so techinically it is, but its not what hes looking for in aksing me if its lsd. :p
At least according to SCCA Street Touring classification...

·
Amanda's biatch
2,018 Posts
Kap TypeSH said:
Launch: LSD > ATTS [ATTS does nothing in straight line launches]

Turns: ATTS > LSD [LSD can allow slippage and hence different rotating speed for inside wheel, but cannot transfer torque like ATTS and hence gets owned by ATTS, which can actually tighten your line in a turn with throttle application]

So you're saying an LSD does not do anything in terms of handling?? I figured that was one reason the Type R integra could outhandle an SH..

·
Living on a Warmer Buoy
2,768 Posts
I think Kap means that the ATTS system works to keep you in the turn by transfering torque to the outer wheels. Thus tightening your line.

I believe LSD does offer handling capabilities, of which I do not know how different to the ATTS system. I guess, if the system notices any slip to the driving wheels, it kicks in to minimize it whether increasing or decrease power to both wheels.

·
SHIFT_yourowndamnself
1,586 Posts
The Oreo said:
So you're saying an LSD does not do anything in terms of handling?? I figured that was one reason the Type R integra could outhandle an SH..
PUt it this way... LSD helps in TIGHT turns more than long sweeeping turns. With ATTS you feel it on the long sweeping turns like on/off ramps. YOU DROVE A LUDE WIHT ATTS before right??!?! if not.. Please do. lol

·
Amanda's biatch
2,018 Posts
Yes sir I did.. And almost oversteered into a ditch.. Sorry Carlitos!! :laugh: Either way.. I have only been able to feel atts if I threw it into a turn.. :shrug: because I never lost grip due to everyone having good tires up front on their SH.. :mad: :chase: Nobody rocks em bald like me.. :laugh: :uh:

Second.. I always feel the LSD working.. But BOTH provide torque steer.. U was able to turn the wheel a bit quicker with NO LSD

·
Living on a Warmer Buoy
2,768 Posts
ATTS works in tight turns. What you talking about Jeff?

And yes both systems provide torque steer. LSD is all time. ATTS is only in turns. :blah:

And Keith has driven my SH.

·
Amanda's biatch
2,018 Posts
liquidxnitez said:

And yes both systems provide torque steer. LSD is all time. ATTS is only in turns. :blah:

I've driven carlos's and michelle's too.. but michelle's doesnt count... her atts didnt work.. :p

·
Living on a Warmer Buoy
2,768 Posts
The Oreo said:
I've driven carlos's and michelle's too.. but michelle's doesnt count... her atts didnt work.. :p
Well duh. Her ATTS was broken. But now it is fixed.

·
Amanda's biatch
2,018 Posts
liquidxnitez said:
Well duh. Her ATTS was broken. But now it is fixed.

Broken? How did it "break"? I know it's fixed.. Her motor came with a tranny.. :werd:

·
Living on a Warmer Buoy
2,768 Posts
The Oreo said:
Broken? How did it "break"? I know it's fixed.. Her motor came with a tranny.. :werd:
Well, something was broken since she always had the CEL/ATTS wouldn't work.

·
Amanda's biatch
2,018 Posts
liquidxnitez said:
Well, something was broken since she always had the CEL/ATTS wouldn't work.

Her problems spread like a virus in that car... Mine came periodically... My motor WILL BE swapped in the next year....

·
SHIFT_yourowndamnself
1,586 Posts
liquidxnitez said:

I never said atts doesn't work in tight turns. I said LSD does more in tight turns vs. long sweeping turns while atts works better in long sweeping turns.

Take an on ramp...and FLOOR IT...it pulls you around the turn.
You can feel ATTS on tight turns for SURE..i dont' doubt that at all. I'm just clarifying what Kap said. :rolleyes:

21 - 40 of 77 Posts