Honda Prelude Online banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not quite sure why that was locked after 9 posts while prelude vs. celica is going on 40+ posts.
Here is my feedback: I've raced 2 different type-Rs (friends of mine) several times each. These races were mostly rolling starts at various speeds with driver skills and mods basically the same. The first ITR and I were almost dead even but with the second one I was able to get 1/2 car length on each time.

[This message has been edited by Mr Ludecrs (edited April 04, 2001).]

·
Premium Member
4,530 Posts
I have only raced an LS/vtec with Type R pistons and got smoked by a car and a half. And I have gotten a 14.6. Damn

------------------
14.6 @ 93.6mph with I/E

·
Registered
9,437 Posts
lude vs celica WAS locked, but then i realized that it's talking about racing on the TRACK, so i re-opened it. what o you think i would do to this thread?

------------------
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by floundericiousFL:
you know...I've often thought...with MALKEN being an Admin...a castrated two-legged hampster with a learning disability could run this place better...</font>

·
used to sell mix tapes
5,446 Posts
in before the lock, pt. 2!

·
Premium Member
4,863 Posts
Its so weird seeing o0OO0o locking post.

Hmmm.....did they do a background check.

·
Registered
9,437 Posts
that's what happens when power goes into the wrong hands

------------------
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by floundericiousFL:
you know...I've often thought...with MALKEN being an Admin...a castrated two-legged hampster with a learning disability could run this place better...</font>
[This message has been edited by o0OO0o (edited April 04, 2001).]

·
Administrator
13,753 Posts
o0OO0o...first few days as a mod, and you've been doing alot of work
! I've raced Celicas (GT and GTS), Integras from LS to GS-R, but have never had an opportunity to race an ITR on the street or 1/4 mile. On the autocross though, a guy that was 1st in SCCA in his class last year, beat me by 10 seconds with his race-ready ITR.

------------------
AIM screename: jsarino
'99 Ficus Green Pearl Type SH:
AEM cai, DC Sports SS header, Mugen exhaust, RH Evo CP-035s, GC/Konis, Spoon bars, and more!

[This message has been edited by jacques (edited April 04, 2001).]

·
Premium Member
4,863 Posts
o0OO0o,

If you had just become a Police Officer, you would be a Traffic Nazi and a half!!!

Sometimes the worst offenders become the worst critics when put in a policing position.

·
Registered
414 Posts
I have raced Type R's a number of times at the track (hey I saved it from being locked!). My car can out accelerate and out handle a stock Type R, not by a lot, but enough. Once the R is modified, they can be very hard to beat. My best friend has one, and I have two other friends that have them, one of which was the Type R that was in SCC and Car & Driver, the King Motorports car. Naturally that was riduculously fast.

Stock to stock would be Type R. They are lighter, have the same brakes, and almost the same power and a more efficient engine.

As for the Celica GT-S, they are quick, but slower than a Prelude acceleration wise, but quicker handling-stock to stock of course.

If the Prelude was 250lbs lighter, then it would be amazing.

------------------

·
Registered
584 Posts
Speaking on Integra Type-R's and Prelude's racing, check out http://www.atlantaimports.com/media.html

There are MPEG's of a guy and his friend racing at Atlanta Motor Speedway. Mind you there isnt a lot to see, AMS is an oval with an infield, but ive heard from other autocrossers who have run there that its pretty fun.

------------------
2001 Prelude Base
Electron Blue Pearl
No mods yet.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by atlxchink:
When I try to picture o0OO0o as a moderator, the image of Beavis hacking away at the keyboard comes to mind

SAM
</font>
hahaha

·
used to sell mix tapes
5,446 Posts

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by o0OO0o:

don't make me lock this thread
</font>

[This message has been edited by schwett (edited April 04, 2001).]

·
Premium Member
4,863 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by o0OO0o:

don't make me lock this thread
</font>
Bwahahahaa.....

See...look at this power hungry rookie.

Its ok...one day he will become a veteran and start letting the little fish go to get to the big fish.

Easy Pac Man...errr...o0OO0o.

Haahaaa

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.