Honda Prelude Online banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Well all i have to say is... have you seen Chrommos car ?

when you go JRSC.....and want real hp from the SC and no problems. Do the chrommo set up. Get the following :

9 lb pulley
770 RC injectors
Hondata ECU
Hondata intake gasket

Chrommo made 277 whp on his consertive chip with 91 octane :eek: We have yet to see his race chip dyno.
Search for the thread if you like.

All you gotta do is plug and play with the Hondata since they took Chrommos maps.

·
Registered
366 Posts
1PreLude2NV said:

Chrommo made 277 whp on his consertive chip with 91 octane :eek: We have yet to see his race chip dyno.
Search for the thread if you like.

All you gotta do is plug and play with the Hondata since they took Chrommos maps.
Well, first off, it's chomorro not chrommo, second, they were 550's not 770's, and I'm pretty sure he made 255 whp not 277. It seems like you changed all the 5's to 7's somehow :). Still, I agree that these are some great numbers for a jrsc. Just goes to show the power of hondata.

·
Registered
472 Posts
SilverLudeSi said:

Well, first off, it's chomorro not chrommo, second, they were 550's not 770's, and I'm pretty sure he made 255 whp not 277. It seems like you changed all the 5's to 7's somehow :). Still, I agree that these are some great numbers for a jrsc. Just goes to show the power of hondata.
opps sorry about that.... thanks for catching that.... trying to pull his thread from memory :laugh:

Anyways here is Chomorro/ Chrommo (we all know where talking about... :laugh: post .

The 277 whp i got mixed up with his race chip although i was still off :laugh:
255+18 hp more = 273 whp....to bad they detuned it a bit to 255 whp than 260whp. if it would of been the 260whp +18whp = 278 whp

Chomorro said:

Its amazing how I have a whole thread on my dyno and didn't even know about it. Yes that is my car, and if you don't think its good #'s come down and try me.
1. This dyno is with my street chip, which is 91 octane and vtec
http://www.hondata.com/dynoh22ajrsc10lb.html
at 4100rpm for daily driving. It is also a closed loop system for better gas mileage.
2. How the heck did you get myyyy dyno???
3. I wanted to post it you bastard.
4. I also have a strip tuned ecu chip which has 18 more hp and 20 more torque. Lets see you get those numbers on 91 octane hehe.
5. originally my street chip was at 260 hp but it was detuned to 255 for more reliability.
6. If any one with a sc wants to test me then come down, I would really like to see the difference especially if you are running the 9psi pulley.
7. It is the 9psi pulley but the map sensor is reading 10.4 lbs.
Good news
The car can make much higher #'s with 93 octane and a better header collector.
The best part is how smooth the car feels it is much better than before, no hesitation and no idling problems.VERRY FASST he he
Bad news
My car was tuned for free by the hondata guy himself. so other results could be better or worse. It was tuned for free but the maps from my car will be used for all prelude FI. (I feel like a whore, but I don't mind)
Notice that my 550cc's were perfect for this. 440's are too small.

·
Registered
204 Posts
raced my friends fmax turbo lude. he dynoed in at 267 hp to wheels forgot the torque. lets just say i won. i was impressed with my car. i got jrsc and nothing else besides springs. btc set at 10 clicks.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts