Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I usually dont post pics of my installs, since it gives other people an advantage of copying my work while the car is still competing. So I found a compromise. Im posting pics of retired competition installs I did.

The following pics are about 5 years old when I began custom installations and wood / plexi fabrication. Ive since moved on to custom fiberglassing, mold work, gel coats, custom painting, and other forms of custom fabrication. I might post those pics after those cars are retired, my portfolio needs to be updated on current installs.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pic 1: 1993 Accord Competition Vehicle (93-95 season)
tuning the system with Alesis EQ

Pic 2: Mercedes Benz S600 Demo Vehicle
my former big balla ride with chrome 20" Carlsons *BLING* *BLING*

Pic 3: BMW 325 for McIntosh Rep
contracted us
to build his personal and demo car

Pic 4: BMW 740 Competition Vehicle (95-96)
notice the clean seams and detail work in the vinyl

Pic 5: BMW 740 Competition Vehicle (95-96)
neon lit, 1.5" thick polished edge plexiglass, curved and custom fabricated, with no screw holes visible!!!
yeah baby!

[This message has been edited by arch-iceman (edited April 26, 2001).]

·
Sarah is my baby
3,739 Posts
gtf said:
could you update the links please, I came across this old post in a search and I am interested in seeing the pics
This post in from ***.net. . .the search feature searches old posts from that board as well. Arch wont see that here, as he dosn't own a Prelude. Try contacting him on ***.net.

·
Registered
2 Posts
thanks for pics.i really like Mercedes because Mercedes Benz is the most loved car of all ages. The luxury and technology used in these cars set the standards for sophistication.it covers several domains in India, which included local production of Mercedes-Benz cars, importing Mercedes cars, commercial vehicle operations, global sourcing of auto components, research and development of automotive technology.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts