·
Pimp Member
3,949 Posts
Did you take all the bolts out? I bet you forgot one or two bolts in the back

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i'm using helms manual. there are 3 bolts in back, one of them on back mount, that i'm having hard time with. the manual says to remove ATTS. is this necessary?

·
Registered
70 Posts
I think I'll be changing the transmission out of an SH pretty soon, does anybody know at all where to get a write up on the SH transmission removal?

·
Pimp Member
3,949 Posts
i'm using helms manual. there are 3 bolts in back, one of them on back mount, that i'm having hard time with. the manual says to remove ATTS. is this necessary?
yes you need to move the ATTS unit out of the way

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks guys! finally get it apart,,,bought clutchmaster clutch, stage 3 and fidenza flywheel, hopefully i wont have to replace then again...

·
Registered
319 Posts
you can get away with leaving on the block.
I think I'll be changing the transmission out of an SH pretty soon, does anybody know at all where to get a write up on the SH transmission removal?
i dont think ive seen one on here. search for it and if nothing turns up ask questions here. I just finished removing/installing the tranny on my SH.

·
Registered
32 Posts
just removed one in like 3 hours bro
take off all the whole mount if you can its pretty simple, and the trans is super light from what i work on

you didnt describe your specific problem either

1 - 12 of 12 Posts