Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a '99 SS prelude its sweet and really love it, but wanna trade it in for a 5 speed. got some mods on it, like new exhaust from header too muffler , new intake, new rims etc.. im assuming trading too dealer is a waste of my time. need opinions tho, best way would be sell privatly then get a 5 speed lude. if anyone interested in a SS lude, for their 5 speed lemme know also. thanks

if you were in my shoes what would you do?

main reason i want a 5 speed lude is because its faster and also more fun too drive since ive been starting too drive 5 speed cars.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,588 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by zentron:
I got a '99 SS prelude its sweet and really love it, but wanna trade it in for a 5 speed. got some mods on it, like new exhaust from header too muffler , new intake, new rims etc.. im assuming trading too dealer is a waste of my time. need opinions tho, best way would be sell privatly then get a 5 speed lude. if anyone interested in a SS lude, for their 5 speed lemme know also. thanks

if you were in my shoes what would you do?

main reason i want a 5 speed lude is because its faster and also more fun too drive since ive been starting too drive 5 speed cars.
</font>
I will trade you if you take over my payments. I will even drive to your house.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
gimme some more info man, what year you got and color etc.. i can take pics and post tommorow. my lude is a bad mofo it will be tuf giving it up but for a stick i will.

-kevin
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,588 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by zentron:
gimme some more info man, what year you got and color etc.. i can take pics and post tommorow. my lude is a bad mofo it will be tuf giving it up but for a stick i will.

-kevin
</font>
I was just f-in' around. I just got it on a five year loan so I don't think you would want that. But if so it is a black 99 SH with 44,xxx miles. Everything stock execpt for the stereo. If you are really interrested e-mail me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
youve got mail.


<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by FukDupt:
I was just f-in' around. I just got it on a five year loan so I don't think you would want that. But if so it is a black 99 SH with 44,xxx miles. Everything stock execpt for the stereo. If you are really interrested e-mail me.</font>
 
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Top