Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a 98 Prelude base model last night.
I am looking to trade the following aftermarket parts for STOCK parts. I'm not a "tuner" type of guy. I got the car for the reliability and price I got it for. I don't want or need all the aftermarket stuff.

Alpine CDA-7892 stereo. Did not come with the remote.
Instrument panel?- It has an APC white face on it. I don't know enough about these cars to know if it's the whole panel or just the face. Either way, I want it stock.

I don't know the brand of these parts.
Headlights-all clear with small blue bulbs on the side?
Muffler- Fart can, coffee can...whatever you want to call it :laugh: I can let you listen to the muffler over the phone if you want.

Pictures attached from ad when I bought the car. I will post up new pics when shortly. I can email any pics you want, just ask.
Again, looking for straight up trade my part for your stock part.

LOCAL ONLY to North, TX. Don't want to jack with shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't know what else to say about them. I'm not even sure now looking at pics online if the headlights ARE not OEM. I'll post some pics shortly.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Does the head unit have the ipod conection?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Does the head unit have the ipod conection?
I haven't pulled it out to look at what is there. I picked the car up at 7:00 last night. I'll try to look when I get home and see if it has any of the adapters attached. I really doubt it. The guy I bought it from put this unit in after another got stolen. I'll let you know.

·
Warning: User Senile
2,585 Posts
Just before you get screwed over:
The headlights appear stock, the little bulb is replacable with a 'stock' white bulb from any autozone.
The turns are not OE/or they've been cleared, stock turnsignals have an orange 'capsule' on the inside.
Your grill has been painted, don't know what else isn't stock.
DO NOT remove the guage overlays, you'll more than likely destroy your guages. swap with a base prelude with similar mileage.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts