Honda Prelude Online banner

41 - 60 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
6,314 Posts
I think its going to hit a market segment that's not asking for it, I was reading that expected MSRP is starting at $68k and touching low $80k for the top of the line. Not sure how many people are looking for a high performance Toyota RWD coupe in that price range.

·
Chevy 350 swapped Prelude
3,144 Posts
I think its going to hit a market segment that's not asking for it, I was reading that expected MSRP is starting at $68k and touching low $80k for the top of the line. Not sure how many people are looking for a high performance Toyota RWD coupe in that price range.
LOL that is a really good point. I think all of those people are sold to M3's at this point.

·
BB6'n till R34'n
6,081 Posts
Have to agree, 80k for a Z4 Supra seems a silly amount given how the German interior qualities will knock these out of the park.
LC500 killed it in the interior game. Toyota knows how to do it, but if they choose to is another story.

·
Drives a used Dodge
7,733 Posts
https://www.autoblog.com/2018/12/11/2020-bmw-z4-pricing/

The starting price for the 2020 BMW Z4 just leaked online to the SupraMkV forum, courtesy of what appear to be some dealer documents detailing standard features and price. It will reportedly start at $64,695, or $65,690 after you tack on the destination charge. This places the Z4 firmly into Porsche territory as the base 718 Boxster starts at $60,050, while the Boxster S goes from $72,450. However, the Z4 does have two extra cylinders and more power than either of those mid-engine Germans.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
I agree completely, it's pointless teasing something that it's anywhere near showing off. I really like the way that Rivian showed off their pickup, as a new company seeing them quietly and almost anonymously work on a product for 5 years to launch and have it ready to order was refreshing. 2 days later, they then launched their Range Rover rival :bigthumb:

·
BB6'n till R34'n
6,081 Posts
I agree completely, it's pointless teasing something that it's anywhere near showing off. I really like the way that Rivian showed off their pickup, as a new company seeing them quietly and almost anonymously work on a product for 5 years to launch and have it ready to order was refreshing. 2 days later, they then launched their Range Rover rival :bigthumb:
New thread on rivian, post on rivian in a supra thread. I found the rivian investor. ;)

41 - 60 of 68 Posts