Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Type SH'in...
2,229 Posts
Looks cool, very Viper meets Enzo meets GTR meets LFA meets one of those aliens from District 9.

·
Type SH'in...
2,229 Posts

·
Type SH'in...
2,229 Posts

·
Registered
10,400 Posts
Reminds me of an Asian Viper... Especially with the long snout. I like it though, but imagine it'll be super expensive (which would push me toward a 911). :)

Peter - saw a CTS V Wagon on the way to work yesterday. Uber nice car. I need to check yours out sometime. I'd love to DD that, but too $$.

·
RACECAR
2,883 Posts
Back looks TVR-ish. Overall an okay concept. I'm more interested in the new Z and RX7.

·
Administrator
13,739 Posts
The next question is going to be how much will this cost?

·
There's only one....
2,973 Posts
The next question is going to be how much will this cost?
My guess would be around $70,000 - $82,000, but hopefully it starts out around what the GTR first started out price-wise. Its a shame what a ridiculous markup in price the GTR went over the years, so hopefully Toyota (if they make a production vehicle out of it) keeps it at a relatively decent range.

You guys think this may be Toyota's response to what Honda/Acura is releasing with the NSX?

·
I'm white
10,561 Posts
Peter - saw a CTS V Wagon on the way to work yesterday. Uber nice car. I need to check yours out sometime. I'd love to DD that, but too $$.
What color was it? lol it's relative. I could have bought a cheap dd and then weekend car but then decided to do it all into one car.

If toyota would make something retro like the 2000gt, I think people would buy it.

·
RACECAR
2,883 Posts
I hate how these cars are getting way too expensive for any normal person to afford. Remember 20 years ago when the Supra, RX7, 300ZX were all priced around 30K? The S2000 starting price of 32K? It seems like the only Jaoanese sports car people can afford with over 300HP now is the Z. They need to bring back these iconic cars at an affordable price (under 40K) so enthusiasts can afford them.

·
Type SH'in...
2,229 Posts
1 - 20 of 68 Posts