Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone have a pic of the birds-eye view of a Mugen Spoiler? I have holes from a saleen wing that I want to cover up, but i don't know if the Mugen Spoiler will cover them. Thanks

------------------

·
retired
7,431 Posts
hey ODL, can i borrow your wing.. ?

since it's black..i just want to see if it'll look good..

im just like you.. mugen wing, no mugen wing, mugen wing, no mugen wing! aRRgH

·
Crunk + Hyphy = Sam
4,989 Posts
Matt, can u put the link of Jaymee in that music video again?

SAM

------------------
OG H-A Member
Do you know where your jammies are?

Member of the Jammie/DelTapywa Crew!!!

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
i just bought the replica mugen wing....and its white... it doesnt look as good as the grey....dammit.... how much u pay for the wing ovadalimit.... and the kit ??? i heard its hard to find the replica wing...is that true ?

·
Premium Member
12,808 Posts
well, I had mine imported from hong kong. It was a little pricier than the stuff from like VIS or whatever...but the quality's excellent and fit is very nice also. As for how easy it is to get one, i had a friend who works at a bodykit warehouse get it for me...i've never looked around locally for one. But i'm sure it's not hard, esp with www.visracing.com and www.hanautotrends.com down here in SoCal....

As for the rest of my kit...the sides & rear are from hk....the front's VIS's. I don't really like my front...so i'm planning to get that replaced beginning of summer. my current one i'll either throw away or sell for really cheap. The sides & rear i got pretty cheap from the same dude that got me the wing....the front was 275 when i got it about 1.5 years ago....

------------------

·-÷• [email protected] •÷-·
'*·-÷• HA Chat ·-=-· Prelude FAQ •÷-·*'
'•Video clip from Gen-X Cops of Jaymee•'

[This message has been edited by OvaDaLimiT (edited April 11, 2001).]

·
too much jdm stuff
842 Posts
Hehe.. I still play Kung Fu.

------------------
[tHåt©hMå§të®]

95 VTEC Prelude - RS*R, powerslots, Axxis metal masters, Toyo FZ4s, **type-S intake (thanks Andy!!)** 15.040 @ 92.85

95 VTEC Del Sol - AEM, Bullfrog TB, N2 header, Greddy SP, Powerstop Xdrilled, Z3 fenders

www.thatchland.com

·
retired
7,431 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by OvaDaLimiT:
yea, i can bring it along whenever we meet up again (this sat??)

PS: It's not black. It's unpainted grey of the gel coat on the fiberglass. You need to up the brightness/contrast of your monitor

</font>

if i like how it looks, i may be interested

·
Registered
416 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by H22A VTEC:
anyone have a pic of the birds-eye view of a Mugen Spoiler? I have holes from a saleen wing that I want to cover up, but i don't know if the Mugen Spoiler will cover them. Thanks

</font>
is that your name? Sang Lee?

if so, you got one kick ass name bro. But I'm sure you hear that all da time. Sang Lee..no other name like it in the world.

------------------
kimchi cures cancer

1 - 20 of 26 Posts