Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Taken off my car club forum, posted by a friend.

Well this car now belongs to a 16 year old kid. His parents brought it for him for 49k......

Here's a picture of this rotten kid:

^ Assuming the link still works, its a myspace pic...Showing-off about a car he didn't even build.
You guys can add him as a "friend" through his Myspace.

The other sad part, I looked in his profile pics, and one of the comments is this "dude when i rode in that car and mike gunned it i got like whiplashed into the seat, and the at the gas station everyone was looking at me in it. " I don't even think he knows how to drive it :(

·
Living on a Warmer Buoy
2,768 Posts
I would like the model please. :D

How in the world did a 16 year old get that?!?! Spoiled probably. :eek:

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oops forgot a part "Well this car now belongs to a 16 year old kid. His parents brought it for him for 49k......"

·
Living on a Warmer Buoy
2,768 Posts
49k?!??! damn.............hella lot of money for a 16yr old's probably first car. :eek:

·
THE LONELY MONK
6,005 Posts
Their son will always be a dork.. they should have bought him a mail-order-bride.

--Sam

·
Living on a Warmer Buoy
2,768 Posts
16 yr old + recently acquired license/permit + $49k 520HP car = disasterous outcome.

the mail order bride would have been a better idea.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Ever been Beaten up: ya rite try it ( i dropped a black kid in 5th grade) What u gna do?
Gotta love this..bragging about beating up another 10 year old...

he'll crash it soon enough. Parents will then buy him an M3 or an M5.

·
Drives a used Dodge
7,733 Posts
ya i do a lot of stuff for fun like skydive on a daily basis and bungee jump... not really but i chill hang w/ friend and play xbox... i really like sports i am almost up with every sport except for hockey and maybe curling but sometimes i know about that 2... i play tennis and basketball only tennis for school though.. and ya i am indian. Halo 2 is the best game ever ..period. then a close 2nd is Madden NFL 06...i will beat you in both of them..unless u are better than me..cuz then ill lose...but thats a small chance ill take. Also i dont care if u think im stupid for liking video games mainly beacuse i dont care..so dont give me ****.. kk thanks bud..have anice day
:twitch:

his bio says hes 6' also :stick: doesnt look like it

·
woop woop!
3,697 Posts
kotetu said:
Gotta love this..bragging about beating up another 10 year old...

he'll crash it soon enough. Parents will then buy him an M3 or an M5.
yep... so true so true... some 17 y/o kid bought Ken's silver prelude off here... didn't even know how to drive a manual, totaled it 3 months later... parent's bought him an m3 right after.

But seroiusly... If that's his first car... that is just WAY too much power for him to handle safely. I'd seroiusly be quite cautious if I lived around him or when kids are playing outside >_<

·
Registered
6,294 Posts
phayze one said:
In some situations you'd rather see the kid learn the hard way. :eek:
I agree... I just hope he doesn't kill himself... some parents just don't understand what they are giving their children... my grandparents are multi-millionairs and my mom's first car was a VW superbeetle... sure, it was new at the time but they certainly could have afforded something much better..

·
1st to make the playoffs
2,744 Posts
PreludeChick89 said:
I agree... I just hope he doesn't kill himself... some parents just don't understand what they are giving their children... my grandparents are multi-millionairs and my mom's first car was a VW superbeetle... sure, it was new at the time but they certainly could have afforded something much better..
Off topic - What do they do?

Back on topic - Very nice car, very lucky kid. I hope he learns the value of money and how to treat things.

·
Registered
6,294 Posts
Enhanced said:
Off topic - What do they do?
Grandmother never had to work.. she volunteers her time in many organizations..

Grandad was Senior VP of Int'l and Gov't Relations for Exxon (he also named Exxon.. more recently, he also came up with "Sirius" as in Sirius Satellite Radio, my aunt was the business consultant for them back in the late 90s and needed a name.. who better to ask than her father who came up with Exxon)..
he was later headhunted to turn around AlliedChemical which later became AlliedSignal (makers of FRAM, parts of jets and all kinds of other stuff) now AlliedSignal is owned by Honeywell...

1 - 20 of 69 Posts