Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,632 Posts
I have half of them, they'll be posted in a little bit, but the other half ImagePree has. I got a bad burn too.....I look like an inverted raccoon. Hahahaa, people at work are laughing at me. But who cares. There was a HOT girl at the diner me and ImagePree went to afterwards Ed...shoulda came.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Joon525:
I have half of them, they'll be posted in a little bit, but the other half ImagePree has. I got a bad burn too.....I look like an inverted raccoon. Hahahaa, people at work are laughing at me. But who cares. There was a HOT girl at the diner me and ImagePree went to afterwards Ed...shoulda came.</font>
i went to my friends house and we went to golf course and hit soem balls. then i proceeded home to shower/eat and watch Sopranos and pass out on my couch. i think im already starting to peel/blister. Did you or Imagepree take a pic of this HOT girl?

·
Premium Member
13,632 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Prelude Ed:
i went to my friends house and we went to golf course and hit soem balls. then i proceeded home to shower/eat and watch Sopranos and pass out on my couch. i think im already starting to peel/blister. Did you or Imagepree take a pic of this HOT girl?</font>
Nah no pics of her....she was driving a silver 4th gen Prelude though.

·
Registered
997 Posts
What pics? When were the pics taken? Mah car was mad dirty.

------------------
2000 Type SH
Wanted: Type S Intake Chamber

FOR SALE: Pirelli Ice Assymetrical Snow Tires Mounted/Balanced on 5th Gen. Base Rims.
Used for 2k miles. $600+shipping.
New JDM H3C bulbs $50

·
Premium Member
3,936 Posts
Yea man, it was nice meeting up w/all of u

My forehead and nose is so damm red!! In addition to a *******

I'm afraid to tell ppl at work where I "really" went cuz they're gonna think I'm some madman driver or something. I have to tell them I had a barbeque or some shiet.....

·
Registered
299 Posts
I'm in the same boat...RED as a lobster. I just tell people at work I want to Aruba for the weekend.

But it was great meeting up with all of you - nice to place faces with the H-A nicks.

------------------
97 Prelude
Mugen headers/exhaust
AEM CAI
bunch of nyc dents

·
Registered
11,003 Posts
well... when i got home, my mom said that i looked like i was *baked in the sun*. LOL

anyway, i will sent pics to Joon and he will post it. i doubt he will post all of them so if you guys want, email me and i will send them to you. *note*-the pics really didn't come out that good... *shrugs*

nice meeting you all!!

[This message has been edited by imagepree (edited April 23, 2001).]

·
Registered
11,003 Posts
here are the rest:
(sorry guys, i didn't hack away the license plate #'s, but i can't even read them myself, so i think it's cool)

·
Registered
11,003 Posts

that's it.

------------------
AIM: ImagePree

**scratch here, ding there. Sigh...**
OG H-A Member
Who else wants these Jammies???

1 - 20 of 33 Posts