Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I remember a post with someone mentioning that the TL type-S fogs might fit like the JDM fogs. There was a pic also and it looked like they might fit. Anyone find out if they will or not. Cuz if they do, it'll be a lot cheaper to get those instead of JDM ones since the JDM ones are SOOOO expensive...

------------------

·
Registered
389 Posts
yea i believe i was the first one to post about this....there's a tl type s at my church and every sunday when i see that car..i always wonder about this...in theory...it looks like it can fit...same basic shape..but i think that it might be 'sharper' at the end...hard to explain...but true...it might be cheaper than JDMs

·
Registered
6,314 Posts
You guys think driving lights from a TL-S are going to be cheaper then the JDM's? Remeber with the TL driving lights you'd needto make some kind of custom fabrication to mount them as well as a harness and a switch. I bet that's about $500!!! Check the prices and let me know if I'm close. I think your better off buying the real JDM's because there's no chance that they won't fit or look good.

------------------

·
Registered
389 Posts
yea i thought it was a good idea a while back..cuz yenno..seeing how there's www.hparts.com ...there might be a site that sells acura parts for cheaper..but then i thought bout all that hassle of making sure it'll fit yadda yadda..and plus the cost of the lights themselves...tooo much work...

·
Registered
154 Posts
TL Type S has different foglights I think.

·
Premium Member
3,621 Posts
Yes, the TL TypeS definitely has different driving lamps than the CL TypeS.

I'll find out tomorrow at work. My friend just bought a TL Type S last week. He's picking it up from the dealer tonight! So I'll measure the driving lamps and maybe get in a test drive tomorrow!

Andrew

1 - 7 of 7 Posts