Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Really dont want to spend 85 bucks on the book from honda dealership. i need installation instructions for my timing belt. 93 prelude. :confused:

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
DIY: Official 5th Gen Timing Belt Job Procedure! (by JLUDE 03/11/08) - Preludepower.com

I would still recommend investing in a helms manual though. It will give you torque specs for everything. You can pick up a used one here on the forums for about $50 if you keep an eye on the for sale section. Good luck with it though, it's not really a "drop-in" procedure.

EDIT: Sorry I just realized this was for a 4th gen prelude. Those instructions are likely still reasonably accurate if you have a H22 though...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that would be soo helpful..and btw im new to this forum thing so yea...keep in mind..im just like uhhh to alot of things.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks...im telling you...its one thing after another so i guess i should. Btw im new to this thing so yea.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks a bunch. Btw im new to this forum thing..so you might have ot break a couple things down for me when it comes to this tlk yall do on here. lol but yea that would probably help a bunch.

·
Registered
15 Posts
if you could pm me the manual I'd also appreiciate it very much. Looking to replace mine as well sometime soon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts