Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
JDM F22 > USDM H23
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i was on my way home minding my own buss. when out of the blue this freakin *** car with blue head light starts flashin his high beams on me. i'm already going like 15 over the speed limit and it's a one lane road. so i'm in a good mood so instead of being a total prick and slow down i just down shift and take off. well this P.O.S. couldn't even keep up. after about the 2 turn he was way back there. well i keep drivin and the road ends up become a 3 lane road. well to my shock i see the blue headlight coming strong again. but there is a red light so i'm stoped and i know this little prick is going to come next to me. well he does and it's a freakin 90-93 accord. it was super low and had some 16 inch rims. well he starts revin a lot so i rev back but only a small rev. the light turns green and i don't even dump the clutch i let it go at 1500rpm and then i just gun the piss out of my car. before i'm done with 1 gear and shiftin into 2 gear i was already a head of this kid. well like he was a prock with the high beams i was a super prick with the blinker :bigthumb: i left them on from mid 2 gear all the way through 5 gear. it was sooo funny. i slow down after that and wait for the kid . when he finally reaches me his buddy is laughin his ass off at his friend and the kid looks at me and revs again. i was like WTF?!?? so i drop it and hand him his ass again. only this time i just keep driving and turned at the next light cause i had to go home. why do people do dumb crap like this? silly accord owners.

me--> 92 prelude with JDM F22B I/E with 17's
him--> 90-92 accord i'm guessin I/E with 16's

cliff notes: dumb accord steps, lude walks over him not once but twice :bigthumb: i love my lude:bigthumb:

·
Registered
244 Posts
haha nice win..i hate people like that..they drive around acting like they own the streets with their cool blue headlights and they turn out to be a civic or something..nice win again

·
Registered
762 Posts
they never learn huh? :laugh: I see those guys all time and it's not even worth my gas, let alone the risk of getting pulled over. So yea they go ahead and cut other cars off and pretend that they're the $hit :rolleyes:

·
Boost Withdrawl... :(
6,152 Posts
i dont even bother with them mofo's....unless they talk **** about my car...then its on

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Nice kill man. I think I've seen your car before man, you revved at me on franconia rd. once...i remember 'OSOFAST' on the license plate. Your car looked sweeet.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
548 Posts
LUDE'Z said:
Nice kill man. I think I've seen your car before man, you revved at me on franconia rd. once...i remember 'OSOFAST' on the license plate. Your car looked sweeet.:bigthumb:

hehe, u know i considered gettin personalized plates...ok so we'll know it's you on the road for sure

u guys ever meet a bunch of pricks in the falls church area.. no offense, but that's where i usually run into the ricers, mostly civics and accords. fun lil place to bullshyt sometimes, esp. on rt 50.
heh

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
I'll use my standard reply for this situation--it's a good warm up for the bigger fish.

J

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
what are some stats on that jdm f22b?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts