Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
SHOOPDAWHOOP
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm starting to think I want an S2K. Unfortunately and maybe for the better, right now even an older one is likely out of my price range. I think when they hit the 15-18k range though I might hang up the Prelude and grab one..

What is the going rate for the 00-03 models right now? Any idea when that will dip?

I have a bad feeling prices will eventually stop somewhere as it will be a rare car, being discontinued after this yr.

·
Because Raptor!
955 Posts
I've seen several go in that price range, just watch the classifieds at s2ki. And unless you have seen an official statement from Honda I doubt this is the last year of production. Every year since they came out there have been rumors of it being the final year.

·
SHOOPDAWHOOP
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
j_t_heilbrun said:
I've seen several go in that price range, just watch the classifieds at s2ki. And unless you have seen an official statement from Honda I doubt this is the last year of production. Every year since they came out there have been rumors of it being the final year.
Good to hear, it's a beautiful car. I think it's the 10k redline, rwd and the honda all at once that has me drooling.

Here in Canada they are still an arm and a leg for a 2000. 27-32k for a 2000, so like 22-25k US still.. for 2000's. 02's and up are nuts..

One day..

·
Theoretical Physicist
3,621 Posts
Rich_A said:
I'm starting to think I want an S2K. Unfortunately and maybe for the better, right now even an older one is likely out of my price range. I think when they hit the 15-18k range though I might hang up the Prelude and grab one..

What is the going rate for the 00-03 models right now? Any idea when that will dip?

I have a bad feeling prices will eventually stop somewhere as it will be a rare car, being discontinued after this yr.
You can definitely get 00-02 models in the $15,000-18,000 range in the Northeast US at this time of year. Prices tend to rise up again (+10-20%) once spring time comes though.

Andrew

·
SHOOPDAWHOOP
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
aklucsarits said:
You can definitely get 00-02 models in the $15,000-18,000 range in the Northeast US at this time of year. Prices tend to rise up again (+10-20%) once spring time comes though.

Andrew
are they a green light to import to Canada do you think? That's wayy cheaper than the local S2K's. I know I'm sitting on about 14K USD with my Prelude right now (yes, they go for a lot here) so after a good summer of rig work I may be looking.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts