Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive been waiting foroever for this!!! its finally all together and i can post it! first i want to thank ODL for his help with all the wires stuff that i had no clue on and for letting me use all his powertools and whatnot. here it is!

(everything on garage floor.)

(grommet through firewall)

(mount next to intake)

(purge copper line)

the copper line next to the thick black rubber coated hose is the purge line. i bought the copper hose myself and lead it under that metal piece there so u cant really see it and its protected since the copper is a somewhat soft metal. by the way, that thick black rubber coated hose is the N20 line. i cut rubber hoses and wrapped around it like that to kinda protect it from any kind of unecessay pressure when closing the hood.

[This message has been edited by Ng Luder (edited May 01, 2001).]

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
(purge hose out to outside)
again the copper wire is the purge line
tis pic is hard to see... but it shows the end of my coper hose where i attached a black rubber hose and taped it real tight to. u can kinda see a black hose like thing leading from the top and under the black plastic thing near the windshield. it then sticks up and out a tiny bit in the pic...

and this is a pic of that black hose leading out to the top so it will purge and spray upward. (see the little small black circle?) that deep cut next to it was my first attempt to put the hose there but it didnt work out too well plus i wanted it to shoot directly up in the air. (last pic shows the purge in action)
(lines from under , under side door thing, to back of seat)

i lined the N20 hose IN the car, not outside. here u can see the silver hose about to be covered by that black plastic piece at the edge of the doorway... hard to explain

yea thats ODLS FOOT! eeew! anyways, he lined it under the back seat and have it come up between the gap of the back seat and the trunk.... see the silver hose coming out at the end there?

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
AND HERE IS MY GREATEST CREATION THANKS TO.. forgot who on here but here it is!!

·
Registered
9,437 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Ng Luder:
AND HERE IS MY GREATEST CREATION THANKS TO.. forgot who on here but here it is!!</font>
was it Monty31?

------------------
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by badmuthrfkr:
I'd be taking her to a nice italian restaurant because italian food is my favorite so even if the date goes sour, at least I got to eat something I love.</font>

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
AND WHAT DOES THIS THING DO? LOOK! NOW I CAN OPEN IT UP WHENEVER I WANT WHEN IM DRIVING AND HIDE IT WHEN I PARK!!!

(take down seat, pull forward and lock into place)

it attaches to that black ring thing...

this is a pic of the back of the board. u can see i placed two metal L shaped things to hold it in place in the back. its scred on real tight to the board of the trunk.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
CENTER CONSOL EVOLUTION AND FLIP ARMING

(do u see the blue LED arming light go off here when i fliped it?)

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
PURGING

I AM DONE! NO MORE PICS!!

i hope i didnt over do it... but again THANKS TO ODL FOR HELPING ME OUT!!!! and yea, i part of the idea from monty and i added more to the idea and this was what i ended up with

------------------

Crystal Blue 99' SS Lude (born on 7/1/99)~when i got it
POWER OF THE SS BABY!
SS= Super Snail!!
There i go...
screen name: CBFORMULA

[This message has been edited by Ng Luder (edited April 30, 2001).]

·
Registered
207 Posts
You may no longer have the Snail in your sig.
Your car is too fast. I hate to say this but you must remove it.

------------------
Watch me go

·
THE LONELY MONK
6,005 Posts
Hhahahaha...is there like a million dollars in the briefcase on the ground?

--Sam

------------------

With Great Powers Come Great Responsibilities--Never Underestimate the Power of the VTEC

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
hey ngluder, how does the zex kit work with the general rule of not engaging before 3k or after 800rpms before redline or something ? Do you flip the switch after 3k or is it computerized? IT would be a pain to flip it off and on.

[This message has been edited by po0p (edited April 30, 2001).]

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by checkmate58:
Hhahahaha...is there like a million dollars in the briefcase on the ground?

--Sam

</font>
haha, thats my tool box!
but theres like 4 screw drivers and a few other crappy tools. i dont have alot of tools. thank god ODL has like EVERYTHING u ever need...

·
OG
2,040 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Ng Luder:
AND WHAT DOES THIS THING DO? LOOK! NOW I CAN OPEN IT UP WHENEVER I WANT WHEN IM DRIVING AND HIDE IT WHEN I PARK!!!

(take down seat, pull forward and lock into place)

</font>
Hahaha SOMEONE is a little obsessive about their nitrous! That's OK, I would be too if I had some.

I do that flip-the-seat-down trick all the time while I'm driving. Forget making holes to port the air, just lower the whole seat and kiss your hearing goodbye!

------------------
Raman ~ AIM: R Viper G
Viper's Lair ~ 99 Pearl White SS ~ Mods

·
Premium Member
13,753 Posts
poOp, when I rode with a friend with a NX Express 50-shot, I didn't notice anything sound-wise, except for the engine revving hard, and the car going hella faster
. I could be wrong though.

------------------
AIM screename: jsarino
'99 Ficus Green Pearl Type SH:
AEM cai, DC Sports SS header, Mugen exhaust, RH Evo CP-035s, GC/Konis, Spoon bars, and more!

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by jacques:
poOp, when I rode with a friend with a NX Express 50-shot, I didn't notice anything sound-wise, except for the engine revving hard, and the car going hella faster
. I could be wrong though.

</font>
so then what's this mean?

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Forget making holes to port the air, just lower the whole seat and kiss your hearing goodbye! </font>
------------------

·
Premium Member
13,753 Posts
I guess if my friend had decided to remove the back seat, then I might've noticed the sound from it. Also, Ng Luder made it so the purging would come out of that spot near the wiper. It does give it that intimidating effect

[This message has been edited by jacques (edited April 30, 2001).]

·
Premium Member
12,808 Posts
oh, and ng...sorry for not responding to your email yet...been busy. Anyways, next weekend is bad for me also, but the weekend after that might be ok...not sure yet...might go to vegas.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts